Bodies of Water • Nature & Wildlife Areas
Tours near Muswellbrook
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- I would say peaceful except for the trains (extra long haulagewhich go all night. My advice is to park further away near the lakeWritten 31 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited the Muswellbrook Art Gallery last week and found the staff friendly, the building beautiful and the exhibits high quality and interesting.Written 7 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- He just sits on the side of the road. He is quite tall. And it was interesting how that how the blue cattle dog came about. Well worth the stop to have a lookWritten 31 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Information Centre – This is a small stand at the front foyer of the library. It's well signposted.
On the day I visited there was a lady that was so informed about the area and it's history. She told me about the possible future of Muswellbrook - becoming an educational centre of excellence and that the Mayor was working towards this. There are no organised walking tours for Muswellbrook but plenty of information about local attractions. Travelled 14 & 15 March 2019Written 7 April 2019
- While the drive to the national park from singleton filled with remarkable scenery, last 10kms is a gravel road and we had to turn back within 3ms to Youngvile campground because our 2wd wasn't suitable to go any further. (In dry weather conditions). Recent heavy rain seems to have caused considerable damage to the road.Written 4 April 2021
- Finally able to drop by, on our way to Breeza, to sample their cheese. My partner loves cows and got excited to see the life size cow who greeted us at the entrance 😁. Bought a few cheeses to sample. I love the cheddar the most, smooth & creamy. Not a big fun of the Hot & Chilli Mexican, while Cranberry & Pistachios is ok too. Prices are reasonable. The fudge was just tooo sweet, like eating icing sugar.Written 4 October 2022
- We had the opportunity to visit this farm and educate ourselves. We spent about an hour in this farm talking to Michelle about the history of camels in Australia and health benefits from camel milk. We really enjoyed our visit to the farm and Michelle was an excellent host. Please try and visit this farm and this camel milk is available at some IGA stores across NSWWritten 23 September 2022
- There was no tasting which was dissappointing. We still did purchase but probable would have bought more if tasting was availableWritten 25 October 2020
- Muswellbrook Golf Club is a typical old time club, desperately in need of a facelift. The staff are pleasant and obliging.Written 22 January 2018
- So grateful to have a cinema in Muswellbrook now instead of having to travel so far to see the latest releases. The staff are lovely and snacks are fresh.
The seats a little uncomfortable the longer the movie goes, and the ticket prices aren't really cheap (but what cinema is anymore?).
Really happy to visit the cinema regularly :) Good time out either for a date with yourself, or out with friends and loved ones.Written 16 January 2020
- I Have Been Getting Massages By Jack For About Eight Years now Jack Is The Man To See If Like Strong Massage Hes Foot Massages Are Great ToWritten 25 November 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Muswellbrook
Muswellbrook Attractions Information
|Monday 2:23 pm|