4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice little gift shop, very clean toilets and a cafe also. The gardens are stunning and make you feel relaxed as soon as you see them. Beautiful ponds, waterfalls and running streams are so lovely. We bought a small bag of duck/fish food from the gift shop and had fun feeding the fish and ducks as we walked around. The paths are good and safe and there are seats scattered around if you need a rest, and there are also some electric golf carts to hire if you can’t walk around unaided. We thoroughly enjoyed our visit there.Written 8 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Get away from the crowds and enjoy a spot beside the river. Very private for free camping or just come out for a picnic. Peace and serenityWritten 19 June 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gardens are at the Tourist Centre and well worth to have a loo. Well planned out and the smell Devine.Written 16 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Lone Pine Park was poorly signed and hard to find but there it was just beside the highway with no signage that I could see, The tree grown from seed from pines at Gallipoli the tree looks healthy and doing well. It sat behind some weeds and a small grassed area on the side of the hill leading up to the road with a small brass plaque indicating it was rededication of a Memorial Avenue established in 1917.Written 20 January 2022