Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Refreshing seawater bathes. Swam laps here in my uni days and returned this year for a dip or two while staying in Randwick, despite the rainy days. Clean water but watch out for some slippery steps (from algal growth) and rough bottom of the pool in places. Decent wooden structure with decent change rooms and a small coffee shop with snacks (the coffee was good). Nice views. Lad collecting entry fee was somewhat disinterested. Reasonable cost at $4.50 entry. Non-fussy place to swim and/or relax.Written 7 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice place to over look Coogee beach with nice lawns for picnics
It’s pretty steep. Places to sit everywhere and a fair amount of people walking dogsWritten 1 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The McIvers Bath, also referred to as Lady’s Bath also fell victim to the coronavirus. Now, it only open to the public for two hours a day, and to adapt to that, the entrance fee is only two dollars.
It is a very intimate, pleasant place that is mostly visited by regular guests. The fact that this is the last remaining women's and children's only pool in Australia and has a rich history fascinated me and urged me to have a visit. Otherwise, I prefer co-educated places. Maybe if I were faithful, Muslim, I would find this opportunity attractive, but, well, I’m not. Anyway, when I read about the history of this place, I learned that it was frequented by religious Catholic and Muslim women in the old days. Also, this was the bath, where Sarah "Fanny" Durack and Wilhelmina "Mina" Wylie learned to swim and practiced and became the first women to win gold and silver medals at the 1912 Stockholm Olympic Games. Nowadays I think it mostly only the keeper of the memory of past times, as a historical building. Still, this charming place with a fantastic view gives you some feeling of freedom and worth a visit.Written 22 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quiet bay to stop by if you're going on the Bondi to Coogee coastal walk. It's lined with old fishing boats. While the beach itself had a lot of seaweed and vegetation while I was there, there's a rock platform on the right side where you can set up a picnic mat and chill. Lots of folks snorkelling too.Written 22 October 2023
- A crazy place in a good way for a cemetery as it’s right on the cliffs as you walk. A lot of old grace stones
You can walk by it without having to walk in it
HistoryWritten 1 March 2023
- Grant Reserve is located at the southern end of Coogee Beach. This large open space has a sizeable childrens playground, a bandstand, an open field as well as access to a couple of public baths. There is plenty of decent pathways of which some afford a lovely view of the ocean.
The maintenance of this park is very good and I would say it is quite safe. There are a lot of people using the paths.Written 1 February 2022
- Nice atmosphere and good service. Food was ok as well. Just go and see it for yourself. Coogee beach is just ahead of you.Written 17 March 2017
- Amazing how no matter who attends you, the quality and professionalism is the same. Excellent price for an excellent service. Lovely atmosphere. They are taking the COVID restrictions seriously and I was confident as I saw them changing the bedding after each customer and spacing out the appointments. My favourite massage place in sydney.Written 22 July 2020
- Paige has the best hands in the business. Her facials are magical. Next level stuff.
I regularly go for a peel, and treat myself to a facial not nearly enough.
I trust Paige and her soundly advise. Never tries to upsell me, she is charming funny and her space is relaxing and smells divine.
Paige got me to look after my skin and stopped alot of bad habits i had. I now have a very simple morning and night routine that i have been able to keep, its simple easy i can afford it and the products are quality (i use her ASPECT) my skin is healthy and looks good.
Go for a Facial! You'll discover you have cheekbones :)Written 28 August 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Coogee
- The best outdoor activities in Coogee according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Coogee on Tripadvisor
Coogee Attractions Information
|Thursday 9:06 am|