Speciality & Gift Shops • Art Galleries
Types of Attractions
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What a beautiful gallery, located on the marina. Some beautiful pieces - I purchased a gorgeous 100% silk sarong. The print and colours are what caught my eye at first, then Jen gave me a styling session on different ways to wear it. Such a great experience, I can’t wait to wear my new piece!Written 12 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Recently purchased some Balinese day beds they look great. They have a mix of outdoor furniture, statues, vases etc. if your after something different and unique then take a visit.Written 14 April 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- On a recent cruise we stopped over at Airlie Beach, so wandered around the local shops where I came across 'Into the Blue Gallery'. We moved into a new home in the past 12 months and have been looking for a feature piece for the large (and bare) living room wall.
I immediately knew I had found what I was looking for. The next day my wife came with me off the ship and our biggest decision was not whether to purchase, but which print to get, they are all so beautiful.
Shane was super helpful and super patient as we procrastinated for what must have seemed like forever before deciding on a piece.
It arrived within a few weeks at our home, professionally wrapped and hassle free.
If you venture to Airlie it's a must see, but it would be easy to order from the website if Airlie is not on the agenda. You won't be disappointed.Written 22 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Airlie Beach
- These places are best for art galleries in Airlie Beach:See more art galleries in Airlie Beach on Tripadvisor