Nature & Wildlife Areas • Parks
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- A welcoming holiday beach haven. That's Coolum Beach. We visited last Sunday. Found great roadside 'free' parking 30m from the main beach.Picnic & shower/ablution facilities enhanced the "resort" feeling. Throw your picnic rug on the well maintained grassy area and welcome the "relaxation" as you gaze at the beautiful "blue" yonder above and out at sea. For your happy..tummy..just a 2 min walk across the road for some mouth-watering food & coffee.Then off for a swim in the well patrolled surf beach. Enjoy your time at Coolum...like we did. The sun 'shines' on the Sunshine Coast.☀️🌟☀️🌊☀️⛱🌊☀️Written 29 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Soo much fun! We went as 2 friends and our 2 8 year olds. Never in my life have I felt so uncoordinated and unfit as I did doing it, but not oh boy did I have a great time. We had the best laugh. It was a lot of fun. Spent a lot of time in the water.
The climbing inflatables were clean and safe. Everyone wears life jackets so any level of swimming is fine.
I highly recommend not moisturising or lathering sunscreen on first as you will be as slippery as can be.
But I do highly recommend giving everything a go!Written 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on Tuesday 21st March. Has to be one of the best places to view the coast line from Noosa in the north to Caloundra in the south.Written 9 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to see the wildflowers. Found a number of native orchids. Always enjoy the climb at Emu Mountain.Written 31 August 2023
- We took 2 teenage grandchildren away on a grandparents/grandchildren adventure holiday. As both are water babies we decided to organised waterski lessons for them. Our grandson had very little waterskiing experience some 5 years previously and our granddaughter no experience at all. Emma coached them both beautifully and patiently. Our grandson was up and away on one ski immediately and spent the rest of his lesson time perfecting his stance and cutting the wake skills. Our granddaughter progressed through the initial training onto 2 skis and with a lot of determination managed to stand on 1 ski by the end of her second lesson. Their lessons ended with an exhilarating ride on a tube behind the boat with spectacular spills. All of this was achieved surrounded in the perfect location and facilities of the Oz Ski and with the incredible coaching of Emma and Rick.
Next to Oz Ski Resort the Blast Aqua Park offers more fun on the water, so needless to say our grandchildren headed straight over there after their ski lessons finishing off their day with more climbing, jumping and sliding fun of the Blast Aqua Park. To say we had 2 very tired but very happy grandchildren at the end of the day is an understatement.
Emma and Rick, congratulations on building an incredible facility for family fun.Written 24 October 2023
- Great place for your dogs off-leash. I have a small dog so you need to be cautious with larger dogs but that's life (refer other review). Have been going there many times a week for 9 years. Always able to leave your thongs at the gate but sadly this is no longer the case as my thongs got stolen this week. Unfortunately with an increased influx of people they bring their behaviour with them. So hold onto your thongs and let your dog be a dog!Written 14 December 2022
- A great addition to the strip at Coolum. Old school games, pinball and VR. We always call in whilst walking along the shops.
Great value as you use tokens from the dispensary, ideal for a rainy day or to escape the heat!Written 12 January 2023
- Absolutely loved this market. For me, it’s authentic, fabulous Qld. Low key, relaxed fun. We bought delicious chutneys, had kids’ hair braided and ate very yummy shaved ice and bbq food while listening to a fun young band. Love, love, love. Cannot wait to go back. Skip the awful, commercial Eumundi Markets and seem out this little gem!Written 8 January 2022
- Just happened to walk past this venue on the way to the library. Impressive appearance but was closed at the time of our visit.Written 16 December 2022
- Loved loved loved , this boardwalk, beautiful views, and suitable for everyone, wheelchairs, prams, mobility scooters, bikes etc. well doneWritten 27 August 2022
- Very friendly and welcoming church :) had a baby too most the back which was great for us with a wriggly one year oldWritten 15 September 2014
- After 10 years of happy marriage we decided to re-visit the lookout at Coolum where our journey started. We found that the area was very well looked after by the local council and toilet facilities have now been installed. Its a wonderful scenic lookout with views of stunning natural beauty to the south and north and is well worth a visit for a picnic or brisk walk up from Coolum beach.Written 12 April 2019
- Stopped here to find out more about the Coolum Beach Boardwalk. Very friendly and helpful. Provided advice and map of the area.Written 26 January 2019
- This shop was across the road from the hotel in which I was staying, and at first I didn't realise it supplied coffee as well as art :-) The owner works in one of the little shops, has a small gallery in the other, and sells great coffee out the front. Well worth stopping by for a flat white.Written 21 November 2016
- Seniors meals ratings.
Done by 2 seniors. . ( Sometimes seniors meals are not listed as such , however low cost items are rated , and noted.)
1/ Location : Mount Coolum Golf Club – Lunch. ( For more information on what is available , pricing etc. Go to the organisations Web Site )
2/ Date : This rating was done Thursday 25/05/23 –
3/ Ratings are out of 10
4/ What was ordered : Pulled pork burger , chips x 1, Flathead fish ,chips & salad x1.
5/ Order by QR Code : no
6/ Table service : Yes , order at Benny’s Bistro.
7/ Décor : 8/10
8/ Ambience : 8/10
9/ Service : 8/10
10/ Service time : 8/10
11/ Cost : 8/10
12/ Staff : 8/10
13/ Food quality : 8/10,
14/ Menu choices : 8/10
15/ Group bookings : Yes
16/ Licenced : YesWritten 27 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Coolum Beach
Coolum Beach Attractions Information
|Wednesday 6:39 pm|