Wineries & Vineyards • Breweries
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Food & Drink
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice Sunday listening to music and drinking sangria at Abbe Winery. Good pizza. We went on a busy day so a bit of a wait. Bean bags and tables to sit at in the shade so was good. Things for children to do.Written 15 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Delicious cider, a lovely day in the sun and great service!
The food here is a little unconventional, you buy various items like cheese, crackers, potato chips and diy your own platter - but that adds to the charm.
We had a tasting and tried all of the ciders. It was incredibly busy and there was only one staff member on but she did a wonderful job!Written 6 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Good beer tasting and a lovely setup. We unfortunately went on a rainy day so the outdoor seating was not as pleasant as if it had been sunnier but service and experience was still good despite weather. We both preferred the Garden of Eden Farmhouse ale best. We also split the Brezel (soft pretzel with olive oil and mustard) and Brew grain crackers and baked Camembert. The crackers and cheese was the BEST! They really use every bit of the grain used in brewing that they can and it is so tasty! Grounds are also kid friendly and we saw plenty of people bring theirs.Written 20 October 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Hidden away in an industrial area of Hastings, Roosters is rustic, welcoming and friendly. Start with the 5 glass tasting tray to determine what you are drinking and then order from a wonderful American/Asian menu. Our favorites were the loaded fries with Pulled Pork, jalapenos and delicious cheese sauce, Bao buns and pork filled dumplings.
The beer was excellent especially the draught and dark ale. A great way to spend an afternoon, but decide who is driving home before you get there. Enjoy, we did!Written 5 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hastings
- These are the best places for couples seeking breweries in Hastings:See more breweries for couples in Hastings on Tripadvisor