Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Excellent museum, with so many interesting items on display. A great experience for all ages and with a very reasonable entry fee. Very helpful and friendly volunteers.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning nature orientated holiday zone. Laid back and many things to do. Nice food choices and accommodation choices as well.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited a few times during my recent stay in Hervey. I started my drive at Point Vernon and drove down to Urangan, stopping off to enjoy the views and a walk along the pathway. Plenty to do whatever the time of year.Written 6 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome place to take the kids and in a beautiful spot.majority Probably more aimed at younger kids but the water slides are great for older ones too.Written 8 May 2023
- Amazing to see such a long pier. Beautiful views over the water, watching birds and people walking their dogs etc. Enjoy the nice park area at the entrance to the pier.Written 2 August 2023
- We were pleasantly surprised
It is only a tiny aquarium but the entry fee is very reasonable
The staff were very welcoming & gave us lots of information
Oh yes make sure you book a swim with the turtles 30minutes only $50
Not swimming with the turtles was our only disappointment
The restaurant exceeded our expectations with a great menu & a glass of wine served on the verandah by friendly staff
Remember ti book there as well as it is very popularWritten 5 November 2023
- We visited this free 64 ac enclosure Sunday morning finding the orchid house unfortunately closed. So we walked to the Chinese Garden seeing a Keelback snake, along the duck pond then around the property's short grass perimeter lane. Here among the thick forest, we saw a Noisy miner, a Laughing Kookaburra pecking at a termite nest, then a score of Black flying foxes at the top of a Eucalyptus tree.
Most plants/trees in the formal areas were well marked.Written 8 October 2023
- Lovely park overlooking the water. Some features along the path from a big ship to memorials to a pretty tiled path. Some historical points by the steps down to the beach.Written 25 April 2023
- It's a long sandy beach. It was very quiet on early Sunday afternoon. On our way to the airport we sat and enjoyed the peaceful moment.Written 26 June 2021
- The Gallery is superb and Ashleigh is a wonderful artist. This beautiful shop stocks wonderful clothes and homewares - you are treated to a wonderful experience and this is my go to shop with friends!Written 21 July 2022
- Just a wonderful place to sit and watch and relax. The marina is not large but the shops are good, the staff helpful and a convenient pick up spot for tours.Written 19 June 2021
- My visit to this fine Gallery was long overdue. The displays were varied and the feature was the car. I enjoyed reading about the history of Origin from the early twentieth century. Thanks to the ladies who were volunteering today. You do a great job.Written 21 July 2023
- Absolutely breathtaking art work. Worth a visit. Great eye, taking you places. I felt like I bought a little piece home with me.Written 11 August 2021
- Good little market to kill some spare time. Not a whole lot of stalls though. Plenty of good plants for reasonable prices.Written 8 October 2022
- Honey is good value. Very pleasant garden setting. Plenty of knick-knacks to choose from. Really is worth a visit if in the area and help a local business especially after the 2020 shutdownsWritten 2 January 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Hervey Bay
Hervey Bay Attractions Information
|Friday 11:45 pm|