4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Rotary Park is the premier children's play area within the Margaret River Town area. 2 decent sized playgrounds, walking trails, a bridge over the river & hairy marron cafe a short stroll away.
A great way to spend 1-2 hours with the kids and to burn some energy. Given its location it is usually shaded from the overhanging trees.Written 10 January 2024This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Family tickets for mini golf and maze were priced at $124. The mini golf kept us occupied for almost an hour, the hedge maze was fun but young kids may get tired if they couldn’t get out. There were benches in the maze for rest and an emergency exit in case you give up half way. It was fun in general for an activity close to downtown!Written 31 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ninjas feels clean, safe and well organised. The owner is just so friendly and hard working and the food is fresh and tasty. My kids (1.5, 5 and 7) had an awesome time. Coming back next week!Written 15 January 2024This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Margaret River
- These places are best for fun & games in Margaret River:See more fun & games in Margaret River on Tripadvisor