Art Galleries • Lessons & Workshops
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This was just excellent. Gerry was an excellent guide - super fun, helped us understand the process and get hands on (whilst also feeling very safe), helped us to personalise our glasses. Amazing to see someone so skilled (look at what he makes, it’s incredible) in action. Very immersive experience (he has you blowing the glass, shaping it with him etc.,). End product was also beautiful. Plus a great dog (Zeus) 10/10 would recommend.Written 3 January 2024This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My mum and I enjoyed a fantastic private printmaking class with Francesco. We were able to select from a variety of process options (we chose solar plate printing and etching), for which he provided all the materials and gave really clear demonstrations and instructions.
Once we knew what we were doing, we were encouraged to be creative and experiment with different approaches. As we got stuck in, Francesco supported us at every step and actively prompted us to ask him questions about what we wanted to do - or any other aspect of printmaking we were curious about. He has a real wealth of knowledge on the subject!
We both enjoyed ourselves immensely. Our only regret was not booking a longer session.
We would both highly recommend taking a class with Francesco if you’re in the Margaret River area and looking to do something creative. All levels of experience are accommodated.
Thanks Francesco!Written 5 February 2024This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoyed my session. I found the experience to be wonderful and focused on my needs. I learnt lots and left feeling very relaxed. The therapist, Vicki was very knowledgeable and professional. The music therapy was amazing!! Definitely my favourite part. A great full body massage! Thank you!Written 2 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Margaret River
- These places are best for lessons & workshops in Margaret River:See more lessons & workshops in Margaret River on Tripadvisor