9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful Back Beach - perfect beach for a long walk and to take your dogs for a run and play. In the summer it would be beautiful for swimming.Written 26 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a fantastic spot to visit on a sunny calm day - and when I was here today with some overseas visitors, it was outstanding. There's lots of parking right here, and it's right adjacent to a grassed park with toilets, BBQs, playground, and other facilities.
There's also a walk trail that goes right along the coast in both directions, and you can walk for a long way south from here along Ocean Drive. Back Beach is only a few hundred metres south from here, so it's an easy and pleasant stroll between the two.
We walked from the car park onto the beach, and onto the rocks. Waves were crashing on the rocks, and it was very picturesque. If you're looking for a spot along the coast to stop and enjoy what the Bunbury coastline has to offer, this is definitely a top spot, along with neighbouring Back Beach.Written 11 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Hollow has improved so much over the years, we really enjoy coming here now. The food is lovely, the drinks are cold, the sunsets are awesome.
The only down fall is the cigarette smoking under the outdoor area. Part is non smoking, and part is smoking....unfortunately the wind doesn't stop at that imaginary line, and a lot of smokers don't care if you are eating, or have kids with you!
This place would be a 5/5 if the whole balcony was non smoking😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀Written 27 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped off here for awhile on our way down to Yallingup. There is a small carpark and a five minute walk to the beach passing a lookout. The lovely sandy beach seems to go on for miles. Going South after a while the is a 200 metre stretch of a "clothing optional" section which that day had two couples there. There was quite a wind that day and the sand, being so fine was blowing on the wind. We stayed for about an hour.Written 30 March 2020
- " The Cut" was dredged ( in thr 1950s) to drain the Leschenault Estuary - dolphins frequent "The Cut" hunting for fish & " Turkey Point" is a magnificent ( & beautiful) location to view the dolphins ( for free) &/or park & walk down to the beach for a swim or stroll. " Turkey Point" ( on the west side of " The Cut") is also a VERY good fishing location.
keyWritten 5 March 2020
- This is a stunning little park and beach, and when I visited today there was only other one person here, so it was super quiet. I suspect that there might be more visitors in hours after school and during holidays.
There's some well-manicured grassed area, terraces going down to the beach, BBQs, play equipment, toilets, and of course a beach that is shallow, calm, and very safe for little kids. The play equipment is especially well done, and young kids will absolutely love everything they have offer here.
Great spot to come and relax on a calm sunny day, or to take the family.Written 15 August 2019
- Just come back from the Belvidere campground after the school holidays finished and mid week.Hardly anyone there and could choose a great site in walking distance to the Estuary.Each camp spot has its own fire pit and BBQ top but you need to bring your own wood as you cannot collect and the area for the free Millends was dry as a bone.Two toilets service the 28 sites.No camp kitchen.Its $11/night each person and $7 for concession holders.Lots of Kangaroos and birds.The Ranger comes daily to collect the fees so have the right money to pay him.Lots of walking trails and the picnic area was great with interpretive signage to tell you about the history of the area.Belvidere Beach itself is nothing special and we couldnt swim as it was too rough.Cant take a 2wd down to the beach as it is sandWritten 29 April 2022
- We visited Lighthouse Beach on a clear and sunny day, and it was amazing. The beach runs for about a kilometer, starting around the Bunbury Lighthouse, and going north towards the port on Casuarina Drive. There parking on the northern end off Casuarina Drive, but there's easy access via Baudin Terrace. We parked near the corner of Baudin Terrace and Samuel Wright St, where there is even an outdoor shower for rinsing off after a swim.
This stretch of beach tends to be quieter than Back Beach, and it's nice for a sunset walk, which we've done several times. But today we went for a swim, and the water was super clear. It got windy later in the day, but in the morning was perfect for swimming. I also went snorkelling and saw some fish. There are some rocks and sea grass in the area, so I wouldn't swim here in wavy or cloudy conditions, although there are clear stretches where it is safe for swimming. But especially on a warm summer day, I've often seen people swimming here at Lighthouse Beach. There's also a footpath that runs close to the beach, going south to Back Beach and north east to the port and towards Koombana Bay, so it's also a nice stretch to walk or bike.Written 19 January 2020
- Oh what an experience. If you are in Bunbury or visiting and want/need a massage, Cassie from My Balance Aromatherapy is the place to go. This lady really knows massage. I have been walking with a walking stick for 3 months due to complications from my hip replacement. I was recommended to give this place a try. 2 sessions and no walking stick required. I cannot recommend this place more highlyWritten 5 March 2020