10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- This great venue has been running now for close to 40 years.
Set up and run by volunteers and enthusiasts this is a BUNBURY must-do for young families or the young at heart.
Costs almost nothing, runs monthly on weekends.Written 12 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent first private lesson. Sue the Manager is so experienced in skating and is so patient in teaching me to skate. I’m in my fifties and never thought I could get back on skates after 40 years, what an inspiration she is!! I am always excited for my next lesson.
The rink is clean and well run.
Def recommend!Written 30 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Sports Centre has a ton of different facilities. I've been here a few times to use the squash courts, which can be hired for $20 hour. They are in good condition, much better than some other places I've seen. Depending on the evening, quite a few courts are available - unless it's competition nights for the squash club, so it pays to call ahead and book. The other facilities inside the building (e.g. swimming pool) also look very good. Ample parking is available too.Written 22 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bunbury is WA's second city. It's a properous place. The Turf Club provides a high standard of racing for a provincial track. The catering is good, with comfortable viewing for punters. Bunbury is around 2 hours from Perth by car, it's a good day out for horse lovers. The feature race, the Bunbury Cup, will run over 2000 metres on 7 March 2001 for thoroughbred horses 3 years and older. The prize pool is $120,000.Written 3 June 2020
- Some of my fondest memories of Bunbury are of attending meetings at the Bunbury trotting track. On a hot summer's night , it's a place to cool off. It's one of the best provincial trotting tracks in Western Australia (WA).. The standard of racing is high. Some of the best horses to come out of WA started their careers in Bunbury. Who could forget Radiant Oro, a pocket rocket with a withering finishing burst?.Most punters can pick a few winners. The facilities are good and food is available. Bunbury is around 2 hours by car south of Perth. It's WA's seccond city. There's a gala New Year's Eve event -- with fireworks!Written 3 June 2020
- there was a snake in the playground, a used needle in the toilets and the toilets wouldn't lock.
long hike to a small lookout point was okay, and a bbq would have been nice.Written 11 November 2022
- Still the best place to go in bunbury!!! Went with bunch of mates and we all loved it!! More guns is available aswell! Can't wait for the new venue to be ready. Keep up the good work guysWritten 15 January 2021
- Watch the pricing - $84 for 2 tickets - large popcorn and 2 large drinks - so skipped the candy bar, pulled out membership - $18 per ticket - so $36 - the pricing of everything overpriced.Written 21 May 2023
- Bowling here is always fun, this place has a great atmosphere with music and lights. Definitely needs a makeover though. Took my son there today and a lot of the arcade games werentbworking and the food id rather expensive. But overall its a great place that we will definitely be going back to.Written 19 April 2018
- Our family are long time fans of Escape Rooms, and loved our visit to Solve It. They have three rooms to choose from, and we opted for the medium level room (Elementary), which we solved in under 20 minutes. We definitely plan to return to try the hardest level room (Trapped)! But bear in mind that we have quite a bit of experience with puzzling, so those who have never done this before might want to try the easier level (Triad).
All the rooms can handle 2-6 people, but I wouldn't recommend going with 6. We had 5, and while that was okay, the room we did is probably better with 3 or 4. Although probably for a more inexperienced group you might want a higher number. If you get stuck, you can get help from the staff, mind you.
We booked in advance, which is recommended, but there was no problem getting the time we wanted. The quality of the props and items was impressive, and the experience was very fun.Written 29 April 2019