Eco Tours • Dolphin & Whale Watching
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice cafe with a view of the bay and the exhibition is like an aquarium but very local. Great local sealife and some rescued bay turtles. Well worth the trip. There is a great sandy beach but didn’t see the dolphins.Written 6 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an absolutely fantastic trip with Malcolm today. Very fair pricing, 5 star service, and beautiful aircraft.
Cant recommend Malcolm enough to take you on your next trip to Rottnest!Written 8 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Always enjoy heading out to the Lena wreck for the day with Skipper Kim. He knows his stuff and is friendly and the dive itself is awesomeWritten 26 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a dinghy with 15 hp two stroke for 10 days. When we picked it up we were upgraded free to a four stroke 25 hp. motor and bigger boat just because they could. Mick was very efficient in his briefing on the boat and equipment and one of the friendliest and most genuine people you will meet.We towed the boat to Peaceful Bay and had a trouble free holiday with great fishing. On returning the boat to Brett we found him to be most obliging and equally as friendly as his brother. On top of all this the price was as good as you will get anywhere.
Can't speak highly enough of this business and if you need a hire, just go there.Written 19 February 2018
- Perfect to take one of this companies regular tours pick up drop off at Hotel not pricey and very obliging to your needs.Written 29 November 2018
- Sensational day for it!
After the day’s tour plan for a respite getaway got cancelled, I called the Bunbury Aero Club and booked a 1 hour flight.
Such a great flight- Awesome pilot (ask for Shayla) and great little four seater plane, Funbury to Busso to Welly Dam and back to Funvegas.
Really good price (fixed price for up to three passengers)
💯 recommmend for special birthdays etcWritten 23 May 2023
- We recently went on a trip threw Bunbury Geographe Tours. We did the Bunbury Christmas light tour. It was a fantastic trip, Tanja was very Accomadating. We had a group of small children on board and we even manage to get out and stretch our legs to look at some of the lights. Pick up was easy to find. Comfortable seats with plenty of room and air conditioning as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip and would be looking forward to other trips threw 2020. Highly recommend them for any trip you have in mind.Written 13 January 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Bunbury
- These are the best places for couples seeking tours in Bunbury:See more tours for couples in Bunbury on Tripadvisor