Art Galleries • Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
24 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Made a good couple date to visit the Archibald 100 exhibit at the GG.
Enjoyed the ‘self-talk’ committee of curiousity versus controversy running through my mind as viewed.
IMHO mix of genius, rubbish and historical beauty. Well set out and utilised the QR coded info.
GG makes for pleasurable wandering among the airy high-ceiling room spaces.Written 9 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Bradley encouraged us with wit and enthusiasm to learn about the wonderful feats of the People who lived in the area millenia ago.
It was amazing.
Surprising snippets of information and wonderful views of the river and its might.
Well worth a visit.
Thank you Brad.Written 26 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This shopping centre has the standard mixture of retail outlets expected for a Westfield. This centre is quite clean and modern. It has a sky bridge connecting the two parts of the centre.Written 22 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Geelong Powerhouse is now a canvas for street artists. The exterior has some wonderful street art. Unfortunately, entering the building is technically trespass but if you do enter, the wall art is striking. There are some great photo opportunities from the fence. This abandoned powerhouse is now a work of art.Written 26 September 2021
- This is a beautiful gallery in an artistic area supporting local artists.
It has a large exhibition of art works including pottery and jewellery.Written 20 November 2021
- The layout seems different from 20 years ago. A lot more shops now, I think. If I remembered correctly, there wasn’t any carpark but now they sided three floors of carpark above the building. However the lighting level still remains the same and I think it needs to have stronger lighting and many more modern floor tiles or this building will remain looking tired.Written 9 June 2022
- Located on Moorabool Street, this shop has everything for the collector of militaria. There are display cases with artefacts and memorabilia from numerous conflicts. There are racks of modern uniforms and stunning portraits of soldiers from the Great War. There is also a samurai museum at an extra charge.Written 22 May 2021
- The Charles Rose Gallery is an exquisite collection of fine jewellery for any occasion. This is truly a quality shop - perhaps Geelong's own Tiffany's. I have looked there for that special gift on a couple of occasions and have received every assistance from the knowledgeable staff. Needless to say, my gift did not disappoint. But don't expect that to come cheap.Written 31 October 2016
- What a setting! Even on a chilly, blustery morning, roaming the grounds of the gorgeous old historical building overlooking Corio Bay was spectacular.
If you’re in or around Geelong, I can recommend a visit to this market, held every third Sunday of the month, from 9am to 1pm, at Osborne House in North Geelong.
We found all sorts of new delights and of course market traditions too (the hot jam donuts were delicious)Written 17 April 2015
- A broad range of vintage items. Will go again next time we are in Geelong. Came away with vintage sewing fabric & equipment.Written 8 August 2022
- So many great things to see in this market, some things i hadn't seen for many years that brought back memories of my childhood. Spent over an hour but could've stayed longer as so much to see. Some fantastic collectors items available to purchase. The only negative is witnessing the owner arguing with a stall holder in middle of the shop, very unprofessional and doesn't leave a good impression to customers and other stall holders.Written 12 December 2018
- Great store, I can buy all my gifts in one stop and they will gift wrap it all. Fantastic customer service and always have something new.Written 9 July 2021
- I have bought some of the most people gifts (for myself and others) from this store (Jade and May). Purchased online with excellent delivery.
Thank you for stocking some beautiful pieces!Written 23 August 2020
- Very helpful staff, good choice of items, good service; Quality items, ranging from kitchenware, cushions, bedding, gifts for males and females.Written 20 December 2016
- Only a small store but so much variety. Love the range of books, always something new and interesting.
Such a warm and welcoming store and so much knowledge to guide you where your interests may lie.Written 4 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Geelong
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Geelong:See more budget-friendly shopping in Geelong on Tripadvisor