8 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I lived in Moama for 7 years but only attended for the first time last weekend with friends from Queensland. It was great with lots to see, and amazing collection of all things yesteryear.
Well worth the visit and I’m sure there’re many other locals that should do themselves a favour and get along there for a look as well.
Kevin TalbotWritten 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun activities, it really needs more than 90 minutes to explore the all. All ages can find something to discover and fiddle with in a very fun wayWritten 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The collection of restored cars from across the decades was exceptional. The staff were happy to talk about them all but it’s probably best if you’re a car person. There’s an interesting collection of cars used by Holden as prototypes, lots of Holden memorabilia and the obligatory gift shop.Written 27 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well presented museum. Informative displays of the local area. Farm equipment displays also. Friendly volunteer staff only too keen to answer any questions. Well worth a drop inWritten 3 August 2023
- The resident artist here is Glenda Cornell, whose bio actually says that she is a self-taught artist who used to do caricatures for her workmates at the Kyabram hospital once. I was in this gallery a couple of years ago and fell in love with one of her works, but recently I am not in a position to buy any art as I am between residences... but I was so excited that on this visit I was able to meet the artist! Glenda is lovely.
She also said she was happy to frame the last piece I bought as I mentioned to her that I still didn't have it framed.
But why would you come to this studio? It's located in the Port of Echuca, so there is parking nearby. Her studio has a variety of work and if you love Australian landscape/bush... her works are stunning.Written 30 December 2021
- Warmly welcomed into Customs Gallery and enjoyed the spacious rooms.
Terrific range of art creations by local artists to view and if keen purchase.
Nearly bought a large painting till wife reminded on budget. Maybe next time.Written 14 July 2023
- Any Art Gallery that is selling local artist's work is worth a visit, and it's going to depend on your visit what you find there. This time nothing really sang to me except a painting of Australian flowers. But as the art changes, there will always be something to appeal to everyone.
The space is beautifully laid out with car parking near by... it's free entry and what I assume are volunteers there are really friendly.Written 30 December 2021
- This small gallery is only open Friday from 10-00 to 3-00pm and Saturday 10-00am to 1-00pm so closed most of the time!. It is in the former Baby Health Centre built 1926 which is a State heritage PlaceWritten 3 April 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Echuca
- These are the best places for kid-friendly museums in Echuca:See more museums for children in Echuca on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking museums in Echuca:See more museums for groups in Echuca on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly museums in Echuca:See more budget-friendly museums in Echuca on Tripadvisor