Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Absolutely loved this place, the history the owners know is incredible, kids had a ball, family friendly and so much to see, would definitely recommend to anyone who loves, cars, history, vintage items. The owner Neil and his wife are super kind and funny people. Their collection is amazing.Written 2 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We came in here to buy our ferry tickets and found some helpful people and many tasteful souvenirs. There were quite a few interesting artifacts and history boards. There are toilets, too.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great fun activities, it really needs more than 90 minutes to explore the all. All ages can find something to discover and fiddle with in a very fun wayWritten 22 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The collection of restored cars from across the decades was exceptional. The staff were happy to talk about them all but it’s probably best if you’re a car person. There’s an interesting collection of cars used by Holden as prototypes, lots of Holden memorabilia and the obligatory gift shop.Written 27 June 2023
- A good place to start to sort out how to make the most of the area and places of interest. Plenty of brochures and maps.Written 1 May 2023
- Well presented museum. Informative displays of the local area. Farm equipment displays also. Friendly volunteer staff only too keen to answer any questions. Well worth a drop inWritten 3 August 2023
- Step back in time and discover Echuca Wharf. I downloaded a heritage walk and walked through the wharf area. There are many historic buildings to see as well as the wharf itself. Read the information boards and plaques to gain a better understanding of the buildings and exhibits.Written 9 November 2023
- We had a great night at the brewery for my husband's low key 60th. Took 12 people from 60 =25 years old and everyone loves it. Ordered pizzas as well as taking some nibbles. Everyone like trying the beers and there was cocktail available for those who don't like beer.. Bruce was accommodating and everyone enjoyed themselves. Highly recommend this placeWritten 3 January 2021
- The river was flowing well and waterbirds were exploring the shores. Dawn over the Murray is a beautiful sight and well worth the visit.Written 29 June 2023
- Lovely winery right beside the river. A bit of a rough road due to recent floods but worth the drive. Heaps of room for groups and kids. Yummy pizza, platters & wine. No sweet options, but free tastings and friendly hosts! Ring first as often open during peak holiday times as well as weekends. Very enjoyable escape from the heat of Echuca!Written 9 January 2023
- Was visiting the wharf and old town area.
Pleasantly found St. Anne’s and ventured inside.
Ordered a tasting selection and all very nice.
Souvenir shop, takeaway wines and dining options.
Quick visit but a pleasant experience.Written 27 October 2022
- The resident artist here is Glenda Cornell, whose bio actually says that she is a self-taught artist who used to do caricatures for her workmates at the Kyabram hospital once. I was in this gallery a couple of years ago and fell in love with one of her works, but recently I am not in a position to buy any art as I am between residences... but I was so excited that on this visit I was able to meet the artist! Glenda is lovely.
She also said she was happy to frame the last piece I bought as I mentioned to her that I still didn't have it framed.
But why would you come to this studio? It's located in the Port of Echuca, so there is parking nearby. Her studio has a variety of work and if you love Australian landscape/bush... her works are stunning.Written 30 December 2021
- There is much to see in a walk along High Street down to the port. The restored buildings here and in Hare Street, of churches, government buildings, port buildings, hotels, and other commercial enterprises make this such a heritage street.Written 29 November 2023
- Warmly welcomed into Customs Gallery and enjoyed the spacious rooms.
Terrific range of art creations by local artists to view and if keen purchase.
Nearly bought a large painting till wife reminded on budget. Maybe next time.Written 14 July 2023
- The church dates back to 1901 and was originally a Presbyterian one. It is of mainly red brick, with a long stairway to the front door. It seems overly fancy by half and the spire is not one I have seen before.Written 29 November 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Echuca
- The best outdoor activities in Echuca according to Tripadvisor travellers are: See all outdoor activities in Echuca on Tripadvisor
- The most popular things to do in Echuca with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- The Great Aussie Beer Shed
- TwistED Science - Echuca
- Port of Echuca Discovery Centre
- National Holden Motor Museum : Echuca
- Murray River Paddlesteamers - PS Emmylou
Echuca Attractions Information
|Wednesday 2:18 am|