Tours near Bendigo
Book these experiences to see what the area has to offer.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Informative tour of gold mine. Great presentation by Nathan. Terrific for children and adults alike. Learn about the mining of gold and go underground into the mine. Very safe tour, plenty of opportunity to ask questions. Learn about drilling, the history of the mine and how to tell the difference between Gold and Fools gold.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow truly amazing spread of work that we saw. The collection of over 5,000 works means we will be back.Definitely the best regional gallery I have been to, but also one of the better galleries I have ever seen. The design of the gallery spaces is very appropriate for the art on display.Written 4 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Just a fantastic place to visit will definitely travel back to check the progress was friendly place to visit very peacefulWritten 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great. Helpful staff. Interesting artefacts and the gardens were nearby. A great way to fill in time before accessing accommodation,Written 8 October 2023
- Hard to believe such a great park exists in the middle of the city. Stunning in spring but would have much of interest at any time.Written 17 September 2023
- Serene place to visit. Beautiful architecture. Pipe organ music can soothe your ears. Please check the opening days before you go.Written 18 August 2023
- Amazing during autumn. Great for photographs or a nice walk around the lake. There were dogs all on the leash which was pleasant to see. There is also a cafe to stop at for a drink or a meal if you get peckish.Written 21 May 2023
- The Bendigo Visitors Centre is a useful place to find your way around Bendigo, The Bendigo Visitors Centre is located in a period building in Pall Mall, in the center of the city. The staff are very knowledgeable and always ready to help you. Bendigo has many attractions, many of them are within walking distance of the city center.Written 13 June 2023
- We visited the Bendigo Pottery last week and found it really interesting. There is lots to see as well as really interesting pottery items to buy to suit many tastes. The cafe serves great coffee with wonderfully fresh food also available. The artisan workshops and displays adjacent are amazing. Attached to the pottery is a vintage shop that held many surprises. We easily spent a couple of hours meandering around the whole complex.Written 12 April 2023
- The Soldiers Memorial Institute Military Museum is a memorial to local people who served their country, mainly in World War I. The honor roll for WWI is extensive. There is also an obelisk outside commemorating these who served in later conflicts, including Iraq and Afghanistan. Check on opening times. A fee is payable for entry.Written 13 June 2023
- Bendigo is well signed and easy to get about the town easily.
My visit was mainly to visit the Bendigo Art Gallery - for the special "Womens Weekly Exhibition. The presentation of the exhibition is A1. The train service from Melbourne is easily sourced and extremely comfortable. I look forward to my next visit.Written 9 July 2023
- Nice botanical gardens with a traditional style garden with plenty of lovely walking paths, a little lake and a great childrens playground. There is a newer modern garden with a stunning architectural cafe building and a great outdoor space with a large stage. Really well laid out and must be quite a special place when events are on. Definitely worth a visit and enjoy the outdoors. Recommend better than Rosalind Gardens in town.Written 22 October 2023
- Give yourself about 1.5 hours to see everything excluding the planetarium which was on at 1.30pm.
We took a 3 year old and a 15 month old and there was plenty for them to do.
Lots to touch and experiment with.Written 2 November 2021
- This is truly a great cultural experience. Fabulous that this temple has been preserved for the future.Written 19 April 2022
- summer palace feeling, absolutely amazing. really surprised to see china ancient garden in AustraliaWritten 27 May 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Bendigo
Bendigo Attractions Information
|Tuesday 11:42 pm|