- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
9 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Have been here multiple times now for a massage. Staff are quite friendly, and the place has a really relaxing reception area. Decent of choices for spa therapies. And great location. Prices are some of the cheapest going around.
The only negative is the parking, especially with the parking meters out front. If your appointment goes for over 2 hours, I suggest parking in the multi storey car parking across the road.Written 16 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s been a year and half since I’ve been to the BALC. It’s been upgraded so there’s now a rock climbing wall and the equipment in the fitness room and gym looks new. I’d definitely go there for casual visits because it’s got everything a traveler needs for fitness and exercise purposes. Even has a cafe after after workout snacks. Coffee is pretty good!Written 3 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a Bowen Therapy treatment from Ros. She was very thorough in both her questioning and sourcing information about my complaint of serious pain in lower back and legs. The treatment was very calming and gentle. After the treatment I felt about two inches taller. I made considerable improvement over the following two weeks and did the exercises which Ros suggested. I would certainly consider having further treatment. Regards JanWritten 28 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I Was suffering from a respiratory issue for over a month (coughing, wheezing) for over a month. Tried all other remedies without success. Had not had a good nights sleep in this time.
I was recommended to try Ballarat Salt Rooms and did so.
After first visit I found immediate improvement and have now had 3 visits. Could not believe the improvement am now getting a full nights sleep.
I have had a long term bronchular issue and only wish I had found these salt rooms earlier for a natural healthy remedy.
Ray and his staff are absolutely fantastic.
Sessions are also very relaxing and Leave you feeling so good.Written 4 July 2019
- Excellent service done by Ballarat Massage Center. An absolutely wonderful experience. Easily the best massage experience I’ve ever had. The masseuse is a beautiful soul. She makes you feel at home the moment you walk through her door and focuses only on you for the whole time. I felt completely relaxed and refreshed and did not want it to end. I look forward to my next appointment. Thank you Ballrat Massage Center.Written 10 March 2021
- Nice Spa but when I make a booking via phone the lady is always so horrible and rude and makes it out like it’s an inconvenience. The Customer service at this day spa could improve greatly.Written 30 July 2021
- Ballarat Thai offers a range of massages. I was time limited so went with a half hour aromatherapy. It was a lovely massage.Written 15 November 2018