Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- For a non-rum drinking couple, we wanted to have a look because it is so iconic. Great place. Didn't do a tour but loved seeing the place and the store.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great museum. Informative, well set out and interactive and staff were so helpful. Flight simulators, video history, sit in a replica of the ARVO baby (and see the original!) We did not realise just what an important pioneer of aviation Bert Hinkler was until this visit. And very poignant reminder of the Challenger shuttle disaster in 1986 where a piece of Bert’s original glider was carried on board due to its significance in aviation history, and found months after during searches for debris, still intact. It was presented to the museum by the Challenger Commander Dick Scobee’s wife, June. Well worth visiting.Written 18 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The tour was incredibly interesting and we felt the products being sold at the cellar door were well priced and diverse. Overall a brilliant experience.Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were the last group out and saw not one but two nests hatching! Even the rangers were surprised! We had taken torches with us and all 6 of our group were lucky enough to stand in the middle as the little hatchlings ran to the sea to begin their journey. It was pouring with rain but it didn't matter, nothing could have spoilt that moment. We had quite a wait but the rangers gave talks and were very informative and it seemed to fly by before it was our turn. We even came across a snake on the path and the rangers were so careful with it to make sure it was safe and out of danger. Best experience ever and exactly how I'd hoped it would beWritten 6 March 2023
- Today my husband and I went to Tinaberries for a strawberry ice cream. It was the best strawberry ice cream we have ever had. It was so good I didn’t want to finish eating it. Whilst the farm was a bit out of our way we were really pleased we made the effort to go there. The gardens are beautiful and colourful. The outdoor games would make it a great place for families. I hope we can come back one day for another ice cream and look around.Written 10 October 2023
- Botanical Gardens Bundaberg is MUST SEE when you are in the area. We came two days and saw it all, rode the train. Visited Fairymead House, the Museum and the Hinkley Hall of Aviation. All of it was great, but these gardens are so beautiful , well maintained, beautiful grass to sit and relax on and just enjoy the serenity of your surroundings.Written 13 August 2023
- We loved our VIP Tour at Splitters Farm!
Riley was an excellent tour guide, so passionate and knowledgeable about all the animals,who he knows by name😊. He related how the rescued animals came to the farm and we enjoyed meeting them all.The property is immaculate and like an oasis in every sense of the word.The creek and beach area is lovely! We concluded our experience with a beautifully presented hamper which was delicious! We sat under the trees in an idyllic setting which was both serene and relaxing Carly the owner does in incredible job with all the team at this fantastic property.Highly Recommended to all members of the family!Written 27 November 2023
- We stopped in here during a day visit to Bundaberg. The owner was very friendly. We ordered a cheese platter and a drink paddle which we shared. There were some interesting flavours to sample. They also serve pizza on some days if you prefer that to the cheese platter. Very enjoyable visit.Written 25 October 2023
- A small, well-presented free zoo run by the Bundaberg City Council - one which I reviewed 8 years ago. And it looks like it is very capably run with at least four staff in uniform that I observed and clean, neatly presented enclosures for the animals, reptiles, and birds. The staff were only too willing to interact with visitors and answer questions.Written 21 July 2023
- Beautiful, empty, wide, clean beach with OFF LEASH massive area. People very friendly and aware of other dogs. They will clip dog back on leash if their dog might not be that friendly towards other dogs. Very respectful thing to do. I would come back as often as I can be in that area.Written 6 December 2023
- The small hill gives a good view of the area for miles around. Gives a good perspective of the land use and beautiful coast.Written 22 August 2023
- Intriguing story of the sugar industry and pioneering families in the Bundaberg Region at Fairymead House Museum. Housed in a majestic, grand house which has been relocated from its original site. Includes introduction of mechanisation and cane toads! Informative and interesting displays.Written 13 November 2023
- Great value for money. Single adult ticket was $6 and the trip lasted about 15 minutes weaving its way through the Botanical gardens in Bundaberg. Volunteers were excellent. Bring on the steam train was great fun. Will do it again.Written 9 July 2023
- So many shops,perfect weather.fish n chips for lunch by the river
Cheapo shops .pubs,bakery,motels,we walked from our motel across the road to the best eateries. Beautiful weekend. Lots to do,whale watching in season,turtles from nov 9,lady musgrave island tours.Written 2 September 2022
- Beautiful marina. We visited before heading off to Lady Musgrace Island. There were lots of great boats to look at. It is very clean and worth a visit.Written 18 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Bundaberg
Bundaberg Attractions Information
|Friday 11:29 pm|