10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A series of beautiful gardens laid out around some nice small lakes. Each garden is not extensive but a small taste of different styles.
Well maintained and an easy stroll - picturesque and a wonderful way to while away a few hours.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really good value! We went on a Friday morning to do the Putt Putt but it was during school holidays so was quite busy but very reasonably priced!Written 29 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Awesome , magical , surreal… Absolutely loved this experience and our flight pilot Clay made it magnificent! Thankyou balloon aloft , highly recommend xxWritten 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wow what an amazing day! Loved spending the time to make pasta, learning new tips and tricks. The food was yummy! Jen had some great teaching tips. Also enjoyed the company of familiar faces and some new people to spend the day with. Thank you!Written 19 November 2023
- Came from Melbourne to visit friends. Day trip out and had to stop in at Hunterbelle! Service was amazing. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and efficient!! Best experience!Written 24 November 2023
- Highly recommend using Grapemobile to get around the Hunter Valley. The E-Bike in particular were really easy to use and made the transition between cellar doors seamless and gives the freedom a tour bus doesn't offer.Written 3 December 2023
- Big shop with lots to choose from. It also has a small cafe that is a bit like max brenner with some yummy things on the menu like pancakes and dipping chocolate.. I got a nice hot choc and bought a couple of packages choccies.. the hand maid chocolate in the front counter there is cheaper than another choc place we visited so if your going to buy hand made, go to this place.Written 30 July 2023
- The Hunter Valley is the perfect location and the tour was a lot of fun and we had a great patient guideWritten 3 December 2023
- The pilot was great and it was a magnificent view. Our photos and videos were amazing. Would recommend Hunter Valley Helicopters. Customer Service was outstanding.Written 9 September 2023
- Macca is a great bloke and we had a great time riding and learning about horse culture and his background, the ride was super easy and comfortable and never felt out of depth. Will bring our kids back for sure for the experience. Cheers Macca!Written 23 November 2023