4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- My boyfriend and I had an amazing full day experience on our electric bikes. Everything was super easy regards paperwork and collecting helmets, the bikes worked perfectly, I would highly recommend using bikes to get around we visited 3 gorgeous wineries and had some lovely lunch at a place recommended on our bike map. The scenery was so lovely when going from place to place.
We will definitely be renting bikes on out next trip to the Hunter valley. Great day all roundWritten 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quirky place in a little vineyard run by two great guys. We hired E-bikes for $75 each for 8 hours. They gave us the run down of the area and a map and off we went. Easy riding, visited a couple of tastings around a 20K loop and even saw some kangaroos. Great service, good price, quality bikes. Thoroughly recommend.Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- At a time of year when it was hard to find hirers, Mark was very willing to assist. He delivered the bikes to our unit, picked them up the next day and the charge was very reasonable.
The biking was a bit of an adventure on the hills of Polkolbin! It also got very windy during the day but we enjoyed our visits to a number of the wineries.Written 10 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- After doing our research we found the new, hidden gem, WineBike. Hire prices where the lowest we were quoted for full day hire and the bikes were beautiful. We wanted to burn off some of the cheese and bikkies and opted against electric bike hire. We weren’t disappointed. Emma was a fantastic host, the helmets were comfy and great for Instagram. We were provided with everything we needed for a great day and all of our purchases were collected and back at the business by the time we returned. We followed the new bicycle path down hermitage road and popped into some great wineries and had lunch at the Mill. We finished off our day with a wine tasting at Worthington’s Vineyard while the sun dropped below the mountain range. 10/10.Written 27 April 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Pokolbin
- These places are best for equipment hire in Pokolbin:See more equipment hire in Pokolbin on Tripadvisor