4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A series of beautiful gardens laid out around some nice small lakes. Each garden is not extensive but a small taste of different styles.
Well maintained and an easy stroll - picturesque and a wonderful way to while away a few hours.Written 22 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic cellar door experience! Amazing service, so warm and friendly. The muscat is the best muscat I’ve ever tasted. Be sure to include this cellar door when visiting the hunter.Written 30 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amelies is like a Tuscan retreat – scented citrus at the front door, herbs in the garden and a beautiful plastered wall cottage with exposed rafters and wooden floor. The wrought iron Juliet balcony has a drop away view across the valley. It’s only the kangaroos and gum trees that make it Australia! The view would be spectacular – We were there in torrential rain so had a different experience… Kangaroos shaking raindrops off like dogs! Mist rising and vivid greens as the under storey enjoyed a much needed wash. It is a while from shops and restaurants up a gravel road – however we found the small kitchen more than sufficient to self cater in the inclement weather.We loved being here and would have loved to stay longer – if you need some serious rest and relaxation this is your place.Written 11 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pokolbin
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Pokolbin:
- Luxury Hunter Valley Wildlife & Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney
- 3- Hour Wine and Harvest the Hunter Horse Tour in Pokolbin
- Hot Air Ballooning Over The Hunter Valley Including Breakfast
- 3-Hour Hunter Valley Scenic Helicopter Tour Including 3-Course Lunch from Cessnock
- Premium Wine, Cheese and Handmade Chocolates HUNTER VALLEY PRIVATE TOUR
- These places are best for nature & parks in Pokolbin:See more nature & parks in Pokolbin on Tripadvisor