3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Wow what an amazing day! Loved spending the time to make pasta, learning new tips and tricks. The food was yummy! Jen had some great teaching tips. Also enjoyed the company of familiar faces and some new people to spend the day with. Thank you!Written 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've been to a few cooking classes, but this one was by far the most FUN! The chef and wine consultant were both really personable! Within minutes we felt like we had already gained knowledge about the art of candy making! We learned to make macademia nut brittle, tuxedo strawberries, spun toffee, toffee shards, boozy marshmallows and individual rocky roads. It was great fun! There was plenty of chocolate for munching whilst we watched and listened. Wine flowed at whatever pace we needed it to. Overall a FANTASTIC end to our day. Whilst we felt more knowledgeable at the end, we also left with sweets to take home to the kids, a certificate and a little recipe booklet. I can't wait to make individual rocky roads with spun toffee cages to impress at my next dinner party! All six of us would totally recommend it.Written 12 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Enjoyed morning tea and some cheese tasting. Friendly staff who described the various local cheeses on offer as we enjoyed a taste. Had to buy some!!! plenty of jams and honey to buy as well.Written 4 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Pokolbin
- These experiences are best for classes & workshops in Pokolbin:
- Audrey Wilkinson Vineyard: Picnic with Wine Masterclass Tasting
- The Brokenwood Journey
- Pokolbin Wine Paddles
- Tulloch Wines- Mystery Wine Tasting Experience with Local Cheese and Charcuterie
- Tyrrell's Vat 1 Vertical Wine Tasting in Pokolbin, NSW
- These places are best for classes & workshops in Pokolbin:See more classes & workshops in Pokolbin on Tripadvisor