Art Galleries • Wineries & Vineyards
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The recently refurbished tasting rooms at Mount Pleasant is absolutely stunning and created the perfect ambience for a most enjoyable wine tasting experience. Mel who took care of us, was also just wonderful with much experience in the industry, and very professional in imparting her vast knowledge on the wines we were served. She certainly added to our appreciation of the wines and the whole experience. We learnt much and will without doubt be picking up more Mount Pleasant wines in the future. Mount Pleasant topped our cellar door experience on this trip.Written 24 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Loved our visit. Wines were amazing and the kids tasting was great value. Staff made the kids feel so welcome! Setting is fabulous and live music on Saturday afternoon was a bonus.Written 8 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely beautiful tasting wines excellent customer service beautiful atmosphere highly recommended will definitely be backWritten 10 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hunter Valley is a beautiful drive. Gud knowledge of wines and lots of wine to taste. Australian wines are mostly dry. We had lunch after wine tasting followed by some tea/coffee to relax. Lunch was okayish and so was the vineyard tour. They only showed the small vineyard at the parking but we were expecting more.
I have done wine tasting and vineyard tour in Napa Valley, US and they were take you around the proper vineyards.
However, the knowledge of wines and wine tasting everyone enjoyed.Written 30 May 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Pokolbin
- These are the best places for couples seeking wine bars in Pokolbin:See more wine bars for couples in Pokolbin on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking wine bars in Pokolbin:See more wine bars for groups in Pokolbin on Tripadvisor