Wineries & Vineyards
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great wine and a great cellar door experience. Relaxed and family friendly with a big fenced playground. Will be coming back soon 👍Written 17 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rowlee wines was our first stop whilst touring with Libby from Winery Experiences Orange. Lovely setting, friendly knowledgeable staff and great wines. I enjoyed the pinot gris, chardonnay and rose whilst others loved the Syrah. Our order arrived quickly and well packaged - thanks.Written 10 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Walked in to be warmly greeted. Staff explained what the offerings were. We sat down were given 6 tastings (plus an extra) Also was provided a cheese board. All wines were excellent. . The service was excellent including full explanation of wine styles, elevation of vines etc. The grounds are extensive with lots of places you could settle in if you were with a group. Highly recommendedWritten 25 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Make sure you go across to the other side of the reservoir wall.
There are very nice grounds with play equipment. You can either walk or drive.
Cafe near carpark has a range of coffee and snacks. I had the scones which were nice.
Walking tracks and grounds are being upgraded so there are some workmen there but should be all good for spring 2023.
Highly recommend for singles or families.Written 22 August 2023
- Large area with lots of information leaflets on things to do, places to stay, maps and a good range of local products for sale.
The Visitor Centre is in a lovely architecturally designed building on Byng Street with signage for the Orange Regional Museum. It also backs onto a very good cafe.
Staff were very helpful.Written 31 October 2023
- Beautiful Victorian classical Park, 150 years old and full of exotic species. Great for a picnic lunch or just wander around the rotunda, duck ponds, Rose garden or hot house.Written 12 September 2023
- We arrived here with Libby from Winery Experiences Orange, they very kindly opened for us! We met Terry and he entertained us with stories and wine tasting. I enjoyed the riesling, rose and cherry liqueur. Others loved the reds in particular the 1397 shiraz/viognier. Terry took our order then packaged it up for delivery to Canberra - there was unfortunately a cab sav missing but we had not paid for it so all good. Would definitely return and advise others to visit too.Written 10 June 2023
- The tasting was held in a lovely building overlooking open spaces. We sampled some great wines and even bought a few bottles. Our only comment was that the lady who served us didn’t give any sort of info on what we were tasting and we felt envious of another group whose guide was being chatty and telling the story about that group’s tastings. When you pay $15 per head to taste I would have expected a bit of an experience. However the wines were enjoyableWritten 29 May 2023
- This was the best winery experience we have ever had. We booked a cheese platter and tasting a couple of days ahead and arrived to be treated to excellent wines and an excellent and plentiful cheese platter featuring home grown produce and imported French cheeses that were perfect with the wine. Peter was friendly and knowledgeable and just added to the experience. This was all for a very reasonable price, especially given the quality and service. We cannot recommend it highly enough.Written 21 November 2023
- A must visit for any Cider (or not) lover!! They also have non-alcoholic cider too plus lunch and nibbles are available.This was a great experience from start to finish! Fleur and Janine were friendly, attentive and Knowledgable. As soon as I walked in I was greeted and with a smile!!
The tasting was made interesting and fun. I was by myself yet I was made to feel as important as any other table or group. So glad I called in.Written 21 August 2023
- Always love coming here - the views from the cellar door are dreamy, the staff are wonderful and the wine is just...stunning. We came here to enjoy the Savour experience - matched wine tastings to tasty little morsels. All of the wines are so well made, can't really pick a favourite. If you come to Orange you must visit - it is such a pretty cellar door.Written 18 August 2023
- Get in before the word gets out! Fabulous food served in an immaculate degustation menu. Service was impeccable, knowledgeable and not intrusive we enjoyed every moment. Menu was smattered with beautiful dishes and wonderful pastries . Wine pairings were well articulated and completely complemented the fresh and tasty dishes. Don’t miss the Beef rump cap paired with their Super Syrah.Written 29 October 2023
- Always good at this venue. Definitely one of Orange's best wineries. Experienced staff who give honest adviceWritten 11 November 2023
- Not far out of the city, A bit of a challenging walk up but well worth it to take in the beautiful views from the topWritten 6 April 2022
- We did the glamping for my partners mother's 60th and it was amazing. Secluded, serene and stunning. The amenities and tent was top notch and felt a mix of luxury and simplicity. The tent and amenities was as described, and Simon at the celler door was very helpful with info. The wine was also delicious 🍷Written 1 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Orange
Orange Attractions Information
|Friday 5:15 am|