10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The single staff member at the Tourist Information was very pleasant and knowledgeable. There was a fair amount of literature that she gave us to study for our cycling on the nearby rail trails. It’s located near the railway station in Albury and is very central.Written 25 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We always love stopping off at the library museum. It might be a small town but there are always interesting and unique displays. A worthwhile stop for anyone travelling through Albury.Written 2 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very welcoming staff and such interesting exhibits. I love the little hidden sculptures for the kids to find. Well worth a look if you’ve got a hour or so to spend in Albury.Written 23 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely old country station. Well cared for and very picturesque . No trains when I visited. Very close to town centreWritten 26 January 2023
- Nice and quiet and a good range of DVDs and books to choose from. It's small but we'll stocked and lots of help available.Written 3 September 2020
- This is a very good shopping centre for regional Australia.It has a large supermarket.Myer and several eateries.There is also a great Dymock’s book shop which is fantastic as well as many clothing boutiques.Don’t worry-you will always find somewhere for refreshments!The Myer store is well-equipped and often has big bargains.There is actually a lot here with an Opportunity Shop just outside the side door and excellent Chemist.Very, very nice.Written 30 September 2022
- It’s a pub with a bistro and a beer garden. Dogs are welcome. Beer is cold. Food is good. Misters keep the heat at bay and there’s always sport on the telly and a pool table. You don’t need to dress up, but you can if you want. Nobody will hassle you if you don’t cause trouble. The bar staff are friendly. Go there if you like pubs and you’re thirsty or hungry.Written 5 January 2020
- Had such a fun time! Was hard, without it being frustratingly difficult, the host was lovely and helped us along the way 😊Written 27 May 2021
- Alluring exterior aroused curiosity… two fingers? Coffee banner… several people walked in behind the heavy door. Upon entry a warm atmosphere- timber furnishing, small room with mix of bar tables, bookcases and lounge chairs and a very inviting warm fireplace… and a full bar and coffee service 😊 fabulous, friendly service. Must visit again- live music nights!Written 27 September 2022
- Wonderfully enchanting, delish fresh orange juice; good coffee; good brekky; great smiles. Will be back.Written 2 June 2019