7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very welcoming staff and such interesting exhibits. I love the little hidden sculptures for the kids to find. Well worth a look if you’ve got a hour or so to spend in Albury.Written 23 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a very good shopping centre for regional Australia.It has a large supermarket.Myer and several eateries.There is also a great Dymock’s book shop which is fantastic as well as many clothing boutiques.Don’t worry-you will always find somewhere for refreshments!The Myer store is well-equipped and often has big bargains.There is actually a lot here with an Opportunity Shop just outside the side door and excellent Chemist.Very, very nice.Written 30 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice little market, food stalls, bric a brac. Good way to kill an hour or two. Bought fruit and vegetables at a very cheap price.Written 24 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great range of products, mainly Australian and European. Many interesting products, good range of cold meats and cheeses.Written 20 August 2017