Nature & Wildlife Areas • Zoos
Admission tickets from AU$20
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Spent just under 3 hours and was really delighted to earn lots about koalas as I was the only person on that experience. KYAH was so knowledgeable and didn’t laugh at any of my questions. I’m only sorry I was too old for the Splash Bay. Everyone was so polite and helpful. We went on a Monday so the place was really quiet.Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I loved seeing all these old fighters up close and personal and it's right next to Williamtown AFB so you can watch fighter jets take off and land which is a real experience if you haven't see this before. We managed to see 2 x F35s take off in the 90 minutes we were there.Written 31 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Murrook offers the most amazing Cultural experience in Australia. Connecting to Country and Truth telling by local community and Elders will change your worldview for the better. Engage and walk with the local Worimi Peoples as they share their stories and Dreaming.Written 13 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My partner and I had such a great time and the crew made it even better!
The staff are really friendly.
The most fun I have had in a long time 👏Written 4 December 2023
- What an amazing experience. I wasn’t sure what to expect and was a bit nervous but the team made sure everyone was relaxed and enjoyed themselves. We were a large group and divided up so more confident riders could do more challenging hills and go faster and the less confident riders could take it slower and take in the sights. We learned about the life of the Worimi People and some of the resources from the area they used. We even got to see some eagles flying past. It felt very safe, was interesting and lots of fun!Written 11 October 2023
- We recently used the services of All Around the Vines Wine and Golf tours whilst in the Hunter Valley. From the booking process with Lynee and Warren to our illustrious tour guide Bob, we found them professional, friendly and informative. We have done many tours in the Hunter Valley over the years but this would rate as one of the best. We were able to nominate our own wineries to visit and also provided with advice re others that we may like. Bob was a wealth of knowledge and we thoroughly enjoyed the day out. Highly recommended.Written 22 August 2019
Williamtown Attractions Information
|Saturday 7:30 pm|