6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The online booking process was very simple, we booked kayaks for 1 hr experience on the swan river , our group had a couple of teens and a 7 year old, the staff were v friendly and gave us good guidance and fitted us out with life jackets …the kayaking was fantastic , we saw black swans gliding gracefully in the river, cormorants and jellyfish , what a fantastic day out in the swan river …after coming back onshore our teens wanted to try SUP, again full marks to the staff they guided us nicely , and our boys were able to SUP quite far out into tte river & back…we then also did the catamaran sailing experience..wow …what a day , perth , the swan river at its fabulous best and thanks to funcat for making this experience possible , we had family visiting from overseas and this experience has created such wonderful memories for us with them together …Written 22 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a glorious spring day on the river, all the more so because of our boat's silent, fume-free electric motor, which turned lots of heads! It was so nice to be able to have a conversation without shouting over the noise of a smelly, fossil fuel motor.
The boat was clean, comfortable and safe and Yvonne provided an excellent briefing at the start. It was also incredibly easy to drive.
If you want a special day out on the river, I highly recommend Nauti Picnics. We loved it!Written 10 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked a Perth Waterbike tour of Elizabeth Quay to impress our friends from Melbourne. Booking on the website was easy. Neville was an excellent guide taking us along the edge of South Perth foreshore before heading across the Swan river, first having a look at the Bell tower and then into Elizabeth Quay. On the trip back we even managed to travel under the Narrows. Neville was a fabulous informative guide and took lots of photos & video of our hour long adventure. The bikes are easy to ride and manoeuvre. Highly recommend for all agesWritten 7 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great time on the boat, all the fellas enjoyed the day. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend. Thanks heaps!Written 21 March 2023
- How cool that we can hire this without a skippers ticket plus the staff are so friendly and helpful!!Written 24 November 2019