- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We are just back from a wonderful 2weeks road trip in motorhome from Perth to Exmouth (and back, 3900km).
WA Visitor Center has played great part in finalising the trip!!!
I initially contacted them via Messenger for a question... and I ended up with a customized itinerary, most campsites booked and great excursions scheduled!
I definitely recommend their services:
- prompt feedbacks via Messenger,
- secured booking system and payments,
- service provided free (why bother with a travel agent?)
- advice customised to our needs regarding places to stay/visit, motorhome selection, even when some can't be booked directly via WA Visitor Center,
- immediate check on availabilities and contact with providers to confirm (children with whale sharks...)
- confidence in the excursions and accomodation providers selected via Visitor Center,
- Icing on the cake, I also got "after sale" support when we got a booking issue (not on WA Visitor Center side 😉), during the trip... while we had almost no network.
2 "sad things" though:
- non-Australian are not used to driving 5h or more a day, especially when night falls at 6pm: this is to be kept in mind when planning a trip,
- we didn't go to Perth CBD... and so couldn't say THANK YOU in person to Michaelia, who was of great support at all times!!!
Looking forward to coming back to WA!!!Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I loved the way the new architecture seamlessly flowed into the old building. The displays were interesting and well explained.Written 11 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The State Library of Western Australia (SLWA) is a treaure house of knowledge. Many books relate to WA. It is a fine place to read and research. The Battye Library is WA's best source for local history.Written 7 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- With about 900 people at a 4-day conference. Good facilities, excellent catering.
Would recommend coming to Perth if your conference is organised here. It’s a lovely city but no good shops close to the convention centre.
Beautiful views over the river.Written 19 November 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Food downstairs at the rainbow eating room - good.
Comedy show content - good.
Bar staff and venue - absolutely appalling. Aside from waiting in a huge line to use bathrooms (which are all the way down a narrow and steep flight of stairs) while smelling raw sewage they claimed was normal….the bar service was some of the worst I have ever experienced.
During intermission we went to the middle level bar where a gentleman was serving. One guy. He was clearly frustrated and stressed and told the couple next to us they couldn’t have a cocktail. Then he said no to wine. We waited while they dithered and eventually his mate came to help him serve. I ordered lemon lime and bitters with vodka (multiple people heard me ask for this) and they left out the vodka. I politely asked and the guy snapped at me that’s not what I ordered. As he went to fix this, his originally frazzled server ordered us to move over. There were a hundred other people packed around us so I’m not sure where he thought we would move to? He just kept yelling we had to move. Then when we tried the other guy yelled at us to move back to pay!
What the hell kind of place is this? If you know you have 300 people in a show with a set intermission why are you not rostering extra staff on? I felt sorry for your staff and all your paying customers.Written 22 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Perth
- These are the best places for budget-friendly traveller resources in Perth:See more budget-friendly traveller resources in Perth on Tripadvisor