4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I went to Cable Beach to see what all the fuss was about. Well, it didn't let me down. a vast, magnificent beach where many people were observing the sun sinking over the water. The colors of the sunset nearly hypnotized you into a feeling of complete serenity when there was little cloud cover.Written 16 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A visit here is a must in Broome. Never realised Broome had been bombed. The silent statues at the beginning of the peer really touched my heart - to hear the Japanese families who had worked all the pearling lugs interned and loosing everything durring WW2. Town Beach has great water park for the children and hosts severtal markets. Also the place to be for the staircase to the moon experience.Written 6 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our visit didn’t coincide with the full moon, so we missed the experience of the “stairway to heaven”. The Bay is expansive and the crystal blue water is a distinct feature. There are good views from both the viewing platform and other vantage points in Broome.Written 9 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Dinosaur lovers delight. We didnt give up until we found the dino tracks, a must see and delightful hunt. During which we saw some crazy wildlife, slithering flat blue slugs, multicoloured ringed corals, burrowing golden snails. A stunningly beautiful beach at sunset.Written 10 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Broome
- These are the best places for kid-friendly beaches in Broome:See more beaches for children in Broome on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking beaches in Broome:See more beaches for couples in Broome on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly beaches in Broome:See more budget-friendly beaches in Broome on Tripadvisor