14 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Did the half day tour ex Broome. The crew were fastidious about their work and were very helpful ensuring all participants had a great day. A lot of fish caught, enjoyable day highly recommend.Written 1 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Epic diving holiday on Diversity 3. The diving at Rowley Shoals was breathtakingly beautiful with a diverse range of marine life and pristine coral. I would definitely recommend Diversity charter company to anyone considering visiting Rowley Shoals. The boat was comfortable with good sized rooms, each with their own en-suite and ocean views. There was ample space for the 12 guests to mingle or find a quiet spot to relax. The crew were amazing and went above and beyond. Thanks to Anna, the chef, for her delicious restaurant quality food. We were spoilt with not just one but often two breakfasts, fresh and nutritious lunches and scrumptious three course dinners. Thanks Kimmy for keeping the drinks flowing, doing our laundry and for making sure we never had to lift a finger. You definitely spoilt us! Oscar and Zac for keeping us safe on the reef with exact drop offs and pick ups from the tenders. Thanks to our skipper Mark who made the trip so memorable. You went above and beyond your skipper duties to entertain us, take us tubing and fishing, and keep us company on our exhilarating night dives. Lastly a huge thanks to our wonderful dive guide Tash who showed us around the stunning spots in Rowley Shoals. You indulged us with 15 unforgettable dives over our trip. Your patience, enthusiasm and navigation skills made every dive so enjoyable. This dive holiday will be unforgettable. If you are looking for a dive charter for Rowley Shoals I would definitely recommend Diversity Charters.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simply amazing!! From the transfer onto the Karma to the transfer off, the entire experience was fantastic. The friendly crew were very accommodating as we had our two grandchildren with us, and they were catered for with not only lovely food (as we all were), but the crew also allowed them to help reel in a fish (very special for our grandson especially). We saw dolphins, turtles, sea snakes and, of course beautiful humpback whales. All in all, it was a thoroughly wonderful day on the Karma IV and I would highly recommend this tour.Written 30 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had an amazing 8 days out at Scott Reef - fantastic fishing on lures , great food and helpful friendly staff made for a great trip!!Written 3 September 2023
- We did the half day creek fishing charter today - absolutely loved it!! Jack was a ripper bloke and took us to some mint spots. Highly recommend!!Written 2 October 2023
- We went on the sunset cruise and had a ball. The staff were super friendly and helped you board both the tender and the yacht. The boom net was a hit with my daughter, she loved it. The cocktails and mocktails were also a hit, just delicious.
It was a little crowded moving around the vessel at times but worth it for the beautiful sunset and relaxing afternoon. Would definitely go again.Written 2 October 2022
- Jeff was excellent to deal with. Very friendly and informative. He was also quick to reschedule to a better day, as it was very windy the day before. We fished about 30 minutes out from Entrance Point. One guy got a 1 metre plus Black Jewfish which fought like a freight train, only Jeff’s expertise got it on the boat. Plenty of other fish were caught. When the tide allowed we moved close to the Mangroves and hit the Threadfin Salmon. It was a great day, food and drink provided and plenty of witty one liners from Jeff 😂.Written 10 August 2020
- My oldest son and I have just completed a week of fishing at Kuri Bay.
The operation is well managed by Tux who has 30+ years experience of fishing in the region. He also knows a lot about local history, the Aboriginal people and local flora and fauna.
Typically there are just 6 guests at any one time.
Accommodation is basic but that is part of the experience.
Fishing itself was very good and a lot of variety in terms of techniques, species and terrain.
We caught tuna, barramundi, trevally, jacks, mackerel, blue bastard and more.
The fishing is just a part of the amazing experience.Written 27 April 2022
- My Husband and I were lucky enough to go on a 7 night cruise aboard the the Beautiful Kimberley Pearl from 7th to 14th October. What a fantastic experience ! The crew, Graham, Ritchie, Ben, Matt ( our amazing chef) and the lovely Erica were so capable, and we felt so safe and looked after in every respect. We had the cabin Ida Lloyd, which was on the top deck which gave us a beautiful view of the sea. We could not fault the meals. Beautiful fresh produce was offered at every meal. A special memory was our 3 course dinner on the top deck served to us by the crew with fairy lights twinkling.
Also memorable was the Chilli Crab cooked up by Matt the super chef...what a feast !
I would, and have, recommended this truly life changing trip to anyone. Its hard to pick a highlight, but the Horizontal Falls and Montgomery Reef is up there. The fishing, crabbing, swimming in rock pools and many other wonderful experiences made this holiday one we will remember forever. Thank you so much !!!Written 27 October 2023
- An absolutely brilliant day with a brilliant host in Jeda. We all caught fish; such a variety and even had our salmon filleted and ready to go on board. We went with our 15 year old son and 12 year old daughter and this was perfect with kids. Great and filling lunch provided. Ticked ALL boxes. Definitely worth every cent and couldn’t recommend highly enoughWritten 7 April 2021
- My trip of a lifetime. Best fishing I have ever had. The scenery was magnificent. Bruce and the crew offered everyone input into what suited them. The food was excellent. I commend Andrew our chef for his culinary skills. I hope to return in a couple of years to do it again.Written 27 July 2023
- I had the best time, Josh was an amazing host to the charter who helped us catch a meter long thread thin salmon and some other big fish, we had an amazing experience seeing birds and other animals like sharks.Written 7 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Broome
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fishing charters & tours in Broome:See more fishing charters & tours for children in Broome on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking fishing charters & tours in Broome:See more fishing charters & tours for couples in Broome on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous fishing charters & tours in Broome:See more adventurous fishing charters & tours in Broome on Tripadvisor