9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very relaxing, Friendly and helpful staff .Captain was great, stopped for the dolphin show and made sure we all got home safely. We will do it again thats for sure
Thanks for making our day special.Written 1 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did the half day tour ex Broome. The crew were fastidious about their work and were very helpful ensuring all participants had a great day. A lot of fish caught, enjoyable day highly recommend.Written 1 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Epic diving holiday on Diversity 3. The diving at Rowley Shoals was breathtakingly beautiful with a diverse range of marine life and pristine coral. I would definitely recommend Diversity charter company to anyone considering visiting Rowley Shoals. The boat was comfortable with good sized rooms, each with their own en-suite and ocean views. There was ample space for the 12 guests to mingle or find a quiet spot to relax. The crew were amazing and went above and beyond. Thanks to Anna, the chef, for her delicious restaurant quality food. We were spoilt with not just one but often two breakfasts, fresh and nutritious lunches and scrumptious three course dinners. Thanks Kimmy for keeping the drinks flowing, doing our laundry and for making sure we never had to lift a finger. You definitely spoilt us! Oscar and Zac for keeping us safe on the reef with exact drop offs and pick ups from the tenders. Thanks to our skipper Mark who made the trip so memorable. You went above and beyond your skipper duties to entertain us, take us tubing and fishing, and keep us company on our exhilarating night dives. Lastly a huge thanks to our wonderful dive guide Tash who showed us around the stunning spots in Rowley Shoals. You indulged us with 15 unforgettable dives over our trip. Your patience, enthusiasm and navigation skills made every dive so enjoyable. This dive holiday will be unforgettable. If you are looking for a dive charter for Rowley Shoals I would definitely recommend Diversity Charters.Written 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Simply amazing!! From the transfer onto the Karma to the transfer off, the entire experience was fantastic. The friendly crew were very accommodating as we had our two grandchildren with us, and they were catered for with not only lovely food (as we all were), but the crew also allowed them to help reel in a fish (very special for our grandson especially). We saw dolphins, turtles, sea snakes and, of course beautiful humpback whales. All in all, it was a thoroughly wonderful day on the Karma IV and I would highly recommend this tour.Written 30 August 2023
- We did the half day creek fishing charter today - absolutely loved it!! Jack was a ripper bloke and took us to some mint spots. Highly recommend!!Written 2 October 2023
- We went on the sunset cruise and had a ball. The staff were super friendly and helped you board both the tender and the yacht. The boom net was a hit with my daughter, she loved it. The cocktails and mocktails were also a hit, just delicious.
It was a little crowded moving around the vessel at times but worth it for the beautiful sunset and relaxing afternoon. Would definitely go again.Written 2 October 2022
- Incredible blue/ turquoise ocean, calm water, red cliffs, sightings of turtles and many species of birds, even a few distant whales on the horizon - what more can one want?Written 10 August 2023
- What a beautiful sailing boat to experience the georgous Broome sunsets. Super friendly and relaxed atmosphere with good canapes, super friendly staff and the joy of sailing in the water net.Written 2 July 2023
- Paul gave us a wonderful jet ski tour around this beautiful coastline. He looked after myself and child very well.Written 11 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Broome
- These are the best places for budget-friendly dolphin & whale watching in Broome:See more budget-friendly dolphin & whale watching in Broome on Tripadvisor
- These are the most romantic places for dolphin & whale watching in Broome:See more romantic dolphin & whale watching in Broome on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous dolphin & whale watching in Broome:See more adventurous dolphin & whale watching in Broome on Tripadvisor