Types of Attractions
10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Friendly owner artist. Prints postcards acrylic and paintings available. Gorgeous colours. Well worth a visit something for everyone.Written 20 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hands-down THE BEST GALLERY IN BROOME.
Also, right next door to Matsos... SO EASY!
The building/gallery in itself is beautiful, a warm, welcoming and no-pressure vibe from gallery staff as you enter, INCREDIBLE art that is 100% Kimberley inspired! AND an awesome gift range with something for everyone! Can't wait for my next visit, and to bring my friends and family! Or, if I don't make it in, they're online too! Just wow.Written 1 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was our third visit (2015, 2018, 2022) and we have purchased 4 pieces to bring home to Canada. All the art is aboriginal and ranges in style from traditional to contemporary. Exhibitions change regularly. The staff are knowledgeable and very helpful, both at the Short Street and the bungalow locations. A Broome must see. Highly recommended.Written 12 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Gallery is a must if you are at all interested n photography of the region! Absolutely stunning photos in all sorts of sizes.Written 1 October 2022
- The BEST place for customer service. The products are outstanding and the service is second to none. Highly recommend 👌Written 12 September 2023
- I love Sobrane’s unique artistic flair and style. This gallery is an experience like no other with graffitied floors and plenty of colour and decor adorning the space. Lots of souvenirs to pick up and awesome location next door to Matsos if you want to pair with lunch or cocktails!Written 3 October 2022
- Suzi French is an incredibly talented Broome artist who also offers art classes. Today my husband dropped me off at her Gill St Gallery for my Artists Hour booking. I was thrilled with the experience and the unexpectedly excellent outcome of around 90 minutes with Suzi, and her thoughtfulness at taking these photos. It experience was so good, I will book another!Written 17 July 2020