4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We loved Margret Court! We'll be getting more of these tickets next year!
Make sure you are hydrated and dress comfortably!!!Written 7 April 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Two sides to every story; it's very expensive if you want to be sure of a seat. a package bought early is the only guarantee of a seat and you won't know then if your team will be playing.
If you follow Jet78948 advice, you will not be sure of success in the allocation and that only happens if your team is in the final.
For football tragics, this is the day of the year and you just pay what it takes and make the most of the day.
This will include the breakfast at the Crown (which is barely adequate) and perhaps the after-game parties.
Even though you may have heard Up There Cazaly countless times, it still sounds special.
It was hard to hear the entertainment this year, could barely hear John Williamson and Paul Kelly was the only one with impact.
And even though the game was one-sided, there is still a thrill being part of 100,000 spectators watching 2 gladiatorial teams.
You can pick the day apart for any reason but it is still the one day of the year, not to be missed by tragics.Written 10 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Boxing Day Test Match at the Melbourne Cricket Ground is the highlight of the cricketing calendar. Everyone looks forward to a day full of action. No matter if you're in the exclusive members area or in the outer, everyone sees the same game. The MCG is Australia's most impressive sporting arena, with a capacity of over 90,000 spectators.Written 19 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- fantastic event that raises money for the good friday appeal. the course takes you over the bolte bridge which is closed for event. great causeWritten 18 May 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Melbourne
- These places are best for sporting events in Melbourne:See more sporting events in Melbourne on Tripadvisor