10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Great views almost anywhere you sit
- Nice green on white aesthetic
- Good air/breeze
- Clubhouse is great fun
- Have to show your ticket everytime you enter after going to the loo. Bit silly talking to the same staff who clearly remembers what I look like but asks for my ticket nontheless.Written 2 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We all had fun but it all adds up to a pricey activity but the smiles, laughter and fun somehow make it all worthwhile. And the kids definitely like to go back.
From citylink to get there, to $16carparking across the road, tickets (online is $1 cheaper, we brought our own skates but they are $5 to hire/pair,$4 locker hire/3hrs, $4 spectator fee (free cuppa voucher)
Cafe is reasonable. $3toastie, $4cuppa, $5fries. We also brought our own food and drinks, there are lots of seats around the rink.
Annual memberships are on offer to bring down ticketing price (details online).
Parent with <8yo child can have a heavily discounted tickets for them both on weekend mornings with a special fun program to increase confidence on ice.very handy.
Inside the building is COLD. Warm clothing for spectators will make it comfortable for them. Layered clothing for skaters will be handy.
You're allowed to step outside for an hour to have a break, just need your ticket timed and signed.
$15/pair to resharpen blades at the shop. They have discount cards for repeat customers and as I had 3 pairs sharpened that day, they gave me a discount on the spot and I only paid $37. A nice surprise.Written 21 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hockey and netball are played here. Hockey is called "field hockey' in the United States. In Australia, it is a popular participant sport. Netball is played mainly in the British Commonwealth. Netball is the most popular participant sports among girls. There is also an Australia-wide professional league. The Netball and Hochey Centre is easy to find, it's in Poyal Park, close to Melbourne.Written 14 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My son has only just started attending this centre during their school holiday program. He has an absolute blast. They also run parties at a great priceWritten 5 January 2023
- Two leading Australian Football League (AFL) teams have used Gosch's Paddock as a training ground. AFL powerhouse Collingwood greeted its fan here when the won the AFL premiership in 2010. Gosch's Paddock was known in the 1870s as Cow Paddock, and later William Gosch pastured his horses here. Since then, its been used for rugby, football, soccer and cricket, amongst other recreations. Gosch's Paddock is a public park, anyone can visit. These days you are more likely to see footballers training than cows or horses.Written 26 February 2021
- $20 for 2 hours of barefoot bowling is reasonable. great place for a private function near the tram stopWritten 10 February 2017