Distillery Tours • Beer Tastings & Tours
24 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
City Tours • Multi-day Tours
Central Business District
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We had a great day from the tine we met our driver/tour guide George, to the return back to Melbourne.
The bottles of wine given to us from the wineries was a very nice touch & appreciated. Lunch was great at Rochford.
Like the small bus group of 10. made it personal & everyone got on very well even with the age spread of the group. George looked after us & got everyone involved. Thanks George we had a great time.
Highly recommended.Written 5 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We wanted a tour with flexable lunch options due to dietary requirements. Red Carpet tours gave us that .The lunch stop at Quarters at St Huberts estate was an ideal choice we chose from the menu.
The visited wineries and distillery offered plenty of tasting. choices .The service from Matt and Thomas was great.I can highly recommend this tourWritten 3 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Highly recommended! Loved the flexibility and ease to organise! Scott really made the effort to look after our group for the entirety of our tour! Give them a go! You won't be disappointed!Written 5 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- YARRA VALLEY PERSONAL TOUR
Your Exclusive Tours were the greatest people to work with. From a seed of an idea Rob put together the perfect day for our group to enjoy. On the day of the adventure we experienced the best of the Yarra Valley & had an amazing time. Rob & Jenny made the day with their rapport & easy going nature but also their wonderful knowledge of the region. Every one of my 8 friends had the best time & have been talking about it to anyone who will listen since we arrived home in South Australia. Anyone thinking of a private tour in Melbourne & surrounds Your Exclusive Tours is the place to go!!!! 10 Star!!!Written 11 October 2023
- Our family had a fantastic time during our visit in Melbourne. The scenic Great Ocean road trip was memorable as well. Great for a family get away and we highly recommend this tour company!Written 25 November 2019
- An absolutely memorable, incredible day on the Great Ocean Road! My husband and I traveled from the US, and Matt tailored the tour based on our interests. Prior to the tour, he was highly communicative and extremely helpful guiding us with recommendations. Matt is local to the area and is deeply experienced, so he has a vast knowledge and appreciation which conveys throughout the day. This made the journey more impactful. We also appreciated he supported local businesses, and we had the opportunity to meet and talk to these friendly folks. Matt also went out of his way to find wildlife, which was the highlight of the day! What a trip! Thank you, Matt! When you come back to Arizona, look us up!Written 24 October 2023
- Amazing venue with great drinks, and a generous cheese board. Staff + service was friendly and efficient. If visiting in winter bring a decent jacket - under the heaters it's lovely and warm but being a warehouse can get a little chilly regardless! There are some fantastic cocktails for those like me who aren't usually whisky drinkers. I recommend the Yuzu Highball!Written 18 June 2022
- Went to ClickforVic to support local producers during covid and purchased a bottle of the Blackthorn gin. So delicious. Now ordered two more!
Easy to order online and arrived promptly and in nice recyclable packaging.Written 9 October 2020
- SCAM - Avoid this place.
Currently selling Groupon vouchers for $$$ but their website wont facilitate bookings and they ignore their Live chat, Facebook messages, emails and phone calls (I've been trying to contact them since May).Written 6 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Melbourne
- These are the best places for groups seeking distillery tours in Melbourne:See more distillery tours for groups in Melbourne on Tripadvisor