Food & Drink
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What I loved about this duck class was its flexibility and ease, without omission of detail. I was amazed at how much we learned; a tribute to Hazel's skill and organisation and Peter's backup. I got to cook at my level of proficiency and, dare I say it, seemed to do a reasonable job. So ... look out ducks!Written 9 October 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The "Taste of Sicily" session was awesome! Only 10 people and a whole lamb to cook. 5 dishes created in front of our eyes and with even a little hands-on pasta making. Enthusiastic chef (Matt) and generally an afternoon filled with laughter, jokes and some seriously good food! Plenty of recipes and tips n tricks to take away too. Finished almost an hour late because everyone was having such an awesome time...Written 5 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- An absolutely memorable, incredible day on the Great Ocean Road! My husband and I traveled from the US, and Matt tailored the tour based on our interests. Prior to the tour, he was highly communicative and extremely helpful guiding us with recommendations. Matt is local to the area and is deeply experienced, so he has a vast knowledge and appreciation which conveys throughout the day. This made the journey more impactful. We also appreciated he supported local businesses, and we had the opportunity to meet and talk to these friendly folks. Matt also went out of his way to find wildlife, which was the highlight of the day! What a trip! Thank you, Matt! When you come back to Arizona, look us up!Written 24 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This class was so informative. In less than an hour we had made our own filo pastry and our tiropita (cheese pies) were in the oven. I was able to enjoy the charismatic Kosti all the way from Athens in my kitchens in Melbourne! I felt i was in Greece for that hour! Kosti was generous in sharing tips, tricks and advise for the perfect pita! Kelly thank you for organising this free lesson! it was perfect and i look forward to more classes with Kosti. I highly recommend anyone considering learning the skills of pita making to join next time! The pita was AMAZING! super crunchy and delicious!Written 21 February 2021
- Went to ClickforVic to support local producers during covid and purchased a bottle of the Blackthorn gin. So delicious. Now ordered two more!
Easy to order online and arrived promptly and in nice recyclable packaging.Written 9 October 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Melbourne
- These experiences are best for cooking classes in Melbourne:
- Green Food Kitchen: Vegan/Vegetarian cooking classes
- Private Modern Australian Cooking Class with a Professional Chef in Melbourne
- Learn to Cook Authentic Lebanese Cuisine in a Private Class in Melbourne
- These places are best for cooking classes in Melbourne:
- Mary Eats Cake Tours
- Great Ocean Road Private Luxury Tours
- The Hellenic Odyssey Cooking Classes and Food Tours
- Traveling Spoon
- Laneway Learning Melbourne