Boat Tours • Fishing Charters & Tours
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
What travellers are saying
- The experience was first class from the moment we stepped on the boat! The Cuttlefish is a modern spacious luxurious vessel, with clean amenities and plenty of room to relax and take in the coastline. Listening to the wise words of local fishermen/divers with years of knowledge and experience while enjoying the most amazing feast of the freshest Seafood Tasmania has to offer. The kids also loved the experience and got to hangout upstairs with the captain and sample some delicious seafood they wouldn’t normally get the opportunity to eat. The best Tasmanian Wild Seafood Adventure ever!!Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I am a novice to fly fishing and was completely put at ease with Marcus, he is a very knowledgeable, patient teacher with fantastic equipment. He took us to a beautiful river for a full day of fly fishing with a delicious homemade lunch and crafty beers. I really recommend Marcus to anyone who is either new to fly fishing and wants to learn from a professional or someone who wants a local guide with great local knowledge.Written 13 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing trip with trout tales last week. As 4 beginners, we caught 6 fish over the course of the day at a private reserve. Our guides were committed and got us in the water as soon as we suited up. All was catered for with quality equipment, tips, transport and lunch
Would highly recommend.
Thanks Pete, Nick and Matt - from the boys!Written 18 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Hobart
- These places are best for fishing charters & tours in Hobart:See more fishing charters & tours in Hobart on Tripadvisor