- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Do yourself a favour and get down to Adelaide for the fringe. The place is buzzing particularly on the weekends when some of the streets near Rymill Park are closed off at 6pm until late at night.
We stayed at the Crown Plaza which is literally in the middle of everything. Book some shows before you go and YOLO the rest.Written 2 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The Adelaide Festival is an artistic drawcard unmatched in Australia. The program includes dance, theatre, music and art. Also called the Adelaide Festival of the Arts, it is Australia's only truly international festival. The "two weeks in March" will be held from 4 to 16 March 2022. Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, is also known as"the Athens of the South."Written 25 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Every so often the Adelaide Food Trucks all congregate somewhere in the city and its called Fork on the Road - sign up on Facebook or other social media for alerts on when these events are happening. The food is scummy and different vans attend each event - make sure you arrive early because the more popular vans sell out early. Look out for Sneaky Pickle - their Chilli Chips and slow roasted Turkey Legs are both to die for. Other faves are low and slow and the honey puff ladies always have a long line up to sample their delicious greek donutsWritten 21 June 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I wish I had known about this event sooner! We went on Friday night and it was such fun. The smells of the delicious food hit you as soon as you walk in and there are so many choices. I shared the Indian nachos, some dumplings and the beef ribs...delicious!! I can’t wait until next year!Written 4 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Port Adelaide, who now go by the moniker, the Power, have won 36 flags in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL) and in addition, one flag in Australian Football League (AFL). No other clab has won as many SANFL flags. Indeed, no other Australia football club has won as many premierships at an elite level. The Power now play their AFL games at Adelaide Oval. The Power can hardly be called an expansion team. They are the only non-Victorian team to enter the AFL as a club side. Port Adelaide were famous for their black and white "jail bar" guernsey, but since entering the AFL have carried a teal and silver strip. The AFL clashes between the Power and the Adelaide Crows, known as the "Showdown," are notorious for their intensity; it's said to be the most bitter rivalry in Australian football.Written 7 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.