4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The bus station was a 20 min walk from our hotel near Rundle street. It was where we were to be collected for our wine tour and seems to be the place were many of these tours begins.
For a bus station it was very clean with excellent toilet facilities. Only one vending machine for drinks so if you want a snack pick it up on your walk or have it with you already.
Area well signed.
Park area outside so kids could run around while waiting.
Staff friendly.Written 16 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It would have been much better if the train had of went to Ararat, but it only went to Bacchus Marsh then a bus to Ararat and another bus to Horsham. If by train, it would have got there at 11-47am and the bus leaves at 1-00pm. However, the bus got there by 12-47 an hour late and no time to look around Horsham. The service is cheaper than the Overland though.Written 25 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A big thank you to our driver today Jonathon, on out bus trip on the capt proud river boat. All our residents from Angle Vale Gdns Retirement Village.want him back.
Great trip . Fantastic trip
DotWritten 28 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Adelaide
- These places are best for bus transportation in Adelaide:See more bus transportation in Adelaide on Tripadvisor