- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- What an interesting place.
Easy to walk to from most hotels.
It has the usual Coles, fruit and veg plus meat places but unlike say Sydney, which is bigger, there is very little repetition of shops and stalls.
Some really interesting ones like just eggs, wine and spirits sales, hats, cheeses form a large variety of places.
Couple of good coffee places.
We enjoy the place which is under cover and thus available in all weather conditions. Items were well priced and the Camera House with antique lens and cameras was of particular of interest to me.Written 18 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- My daughter and I came here on the strength of reviews, but were a little disappointed. It is in a large shed, so undercover, but the market itself was quite small. There were a couple nice food stalls and some great lemonade, but there was nothing much else that we found to be unique. Perhaps it is different on other days - we may have just hit a not popular Saturday.Written 4 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This market has it all.
2 large sheds one full of south Australia produce eggs poultry veggies pasta pastries bread and much much more.
In the other shed vintage clothing upcoming designers with their fabulous clothing earrings shoes and more.
A DJ spinning great sounds coffee makers tea cakes and lots of other yummy snacks.
A great Sunday out to be enjoyed in any weather.Written 2 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- They have such a small space for books, but because of a nice mixture and good taste it looks like they have more options than they do. Great place in Adelaide Central Market.Written 9 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.