- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Spas & Wellness
Spas & Wellness
3 places sorted by traveller favourites.
We perform checks on reviews
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I had a Kahuna Spirit massage with Aronne and it was incredible - cannot recommend him highly enough. I wish I booked earlier so I could have had a few sessions during my holiday!
After the message, I was offered a complimentary sauna/spa and cold shower (so bring your bathers!), I wasn't aware that this was part of the package but was delighted to extend the relaxation bubble. What a fabulous way to spend my morning. Has set me up for the weekend perfectly. So much gratitude and appreciation, thanks Aronne (and to Michael for creating a wonderful space for us to enjoy).Written 23 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We thoroughly enjoyed a nurturing 3 hr experience with the talented massage therapist Mia. Just make sure you book well in advance, an absolute must for those needing some serious R&R, a highlight of our time in Port that should not be missed.Written 21 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a great way to start the day. Doing Yoga n the beach listening to the waves was so calming and good for the soul. The teacher was great and I would highly recommend this activity.Written 9 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Port Douglas
- These places are best for yoga & pilates in Port Douglas:See more yoga & pilates in Port Douglas on Tripadvisor