Historic Sites • Points of Interest & Landmarks
38 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- The tour was fun. I didn't find it scary, though some of the stories were both interesting and gruesome. Our guide was good, with lots of interesting tales of life inside, escapes, executions, ghostly visits by ex-prisoners, and the appearance of a ghostly cat called Tripod (he had three legs).
I'd also recommend them for their great customer service. Having booked a few weeks in advance, one of our party (my 11-year-old niece) became a COVID close contact and had to isolate for the week, just before the tour. The organisers were so helpful in re-arranging another date.
So, excellent customer service, great tales of a darker side of Brisbane's history, and a fun way to spend an evening with friends or family.Written 6 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Otherside was of the best rooms I’ve ever done!! Lots of great effects, and many puzzles to solve. Good amount of diversions to lead you astray as well—definitely upped the difficulty level. We only used 3 hints, and got out with just 3:21 to spare😀
The employees were super fun, knowledgeable of job, and polite
The guys were also entertained by their board game selection in the lobby after we escaped our room 😀Written 4 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We Did Cabin 13 we had an absolute blast we may not have managed to get out but pur live actor sorry forgot his name but it was his first time doing this room and did it professionally was an absolute legend very kind hearted guy helped us on alot of puzzles wish the cross was actually white but other than that had a perfect experience will deffiently be back for more cant get enoughWritten 7 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went as a group of 7 and everyone raved about their experience. Great atmosphere. Instructions were perfectly explained. Choice of flavours was immense. The gins provided were delicious and loved the little snack box. I will definitely do this again. Thoroughly recommend.Written 21 September 2022
- Great service, awesome instructor (thanks Keagan), tons of fun!
Good location, easy to add on extra flights
Fly high and often!Written 22 June 2023
- My wife got this for my birthday and completed a 60 minute mission. It was incredible. Just what I envisaged the real thing would be like after watching loads of footage online (especially of the F/A 18 fly during riverfire). If you can find that video on youtube I would recommend it as this also helped me understand the manouvers, turns etc and imerse myself into the environment. Half way in I forgot I was in a sumulator as I was so focussed on meeting the mission objectives.
Highgly recommend.Written 25 July 2023
- I took my daughter with her friends for her 13th birthday.
The staff were extremely friendly and easy to talk to.
Safety was excellent.
Location and facilities were great.
The girls had a really wonderful time and we will definitely return.Written 21 March 2020
- A must do! I do not play any computer games but this was awesome!!! It was fun and mind blowing. Any one could give it ago and have fun. The staff were amazing, ever so helpful.Written 5 June 2022
- Great day out with the kids. It catered for all ages and it’s good the little kids area is separate and secured with a gate. So many options for activities for the bigger kids with the ninja course, trampolines, rock climbing, dodgeball and laser tag.Written 22 September 2023
- Our family has done 5 escape rooms with Escape Hunt. We love going there, the rooms are clean, the staff friendly and the puzzles are fun, interesting and ingenious. It brought out each family member’s strengths to solve the puzzles. Highly recommend!Written 1 October 2023
- Phenomenal staff - made entire experience fun and enjoyable. Outstanding service, help, and delivery - you can tell the staff enjoyed working there.
Exceptional value for money/time of the experience...happy, exhausted, and content at the end of the experience...time and money well spent on this venue!Written 27 August 2023
- The team at Lillybrook Dental has thoroughly enjoyed Breakout Brisbane for this years Christmas Party. Although very hot, it was competitive, challenging and a very well organised event which we will speak about for some time. Thank you so much to Denis for coordinating this event for us.Written 7 December 2020
- we ordered some food for a lunch we were having a nearby hotel. the food is amazing. there is a great choice of vegan and non vegan food so everybody was catered forWritten 7 November 2022
- As a massive horror fan, this place was like a dream come true for me! I was so scared, and so was my husband!
Staff are great, drinks are reasonably priced, and the maze is epic!Written 5 November 2023
- After trying one escape room, we were keen to give it another go. I took my teenage boys to Puzzled and we did the "Mirrored" experience. Heaps of fun! Our only criticism is that we would have loved another half an hour to figure it all out!! But we highly recommendWritten 4 October 2019