135 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Monuments & Statues
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 135
What travellers are saying
- Stunning foreshore area in the heart of Brisbane. This area is over 30 years old but it is truly a beautiful place filled with so many places to visit from vegetarian gardens, a beach and pools, bars and cafes, stunning gardens, markets, cultural and exhibition centres and walkways. Takes about 20 minutes to walk the length but you'll be stopping so frequently so you could easily spend hours here. It's clean, peaceful and amazing to visit right in the heart of the city.Written 27 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautifully presented parkland in middle of Brisbane. Easy to walk around in half an hour or to spend longer admiring the range of gardens. Good cafe on site, it was very busy the day we went. Access is good for pushchairs, wheelchairs though the gardens are laid out on different levels so some parts are sloping.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great Lookout Point over Brisbane City.Easy access withthe local bus services,and Toilets and restaurant on site.Lovey views over the city,and worth visiting.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had 1 1/2 hours and only managed about 1/3 of the gardens. Probably needs 2 visits. It is free.
Japanese gardens, bonsai specimens, cacti, temperate gardens , lagoons, rainforest , giant bamboos and more…
Excellent.Written 13 November 2023
- We got tickets and rode the city cat up to the Hamilton turnaround spot and back to South Banks Park area. It was nice to write the boat as the sun was setting and see the city lights coming on. Also, once you get out of the city area and the sun has start to see thousands of bats coming into the city to settle for the night as they fly across the river. We bought a ticket for $20 Australian, which is a two hour window to ride the boat.Written 29 October 2023
- It's free.... what more could you ask! Stops at 7 locations along the main city section of the river. Boats hold approx 30 people perhaps more and come every 30 minutes and go in a clockwise direction from one stop to the next. The boats are mainly covered however there is a small outdoor area at the rear of the boat. It is so fantastic that this service is free which is ideal for the tourist in order to get to the main locations throughout the city. A definite way to get around the city.Written 27 November 2023
- Beautiful at night and day , this tropical oasis showcases unusual plants and is adjacent to the river which also enables access to the Southbank parklands by pedestrian bridge with city beach where you can swim or walk to major gallery’s or theatres ..Written 7 December 2023
- Wonderful museum. We didn't have much time but it was really good and I'd come back and spend more time next time. Beautiful building as well.Written 25 November 2023
- The City Hall building is in the middle of modern skyscrapers and has a lot of local Brisbane history. It’s also near a couple of outdoor shopping/eating areas. It’s well worth a stop to check it out and if you have time to go inside and do a tour.Written 29 October 2023
- No entry fee - amazing. Make sure you go up the clocktower. Unfortunately, the perspex makes taking good photos difficult, but the view is excellent.Written 22 August 2023
- Was very impressed with this free museum. The Lego Jurassic World exhibit was under construction during our visit and will require a ticket to access, but the rest of the museum was open to the public. Current exhibits involved insects, dinosaurs and a collection of Australian animals & objects. A cafe is present but is quite pricey and had a small menu. No water fountains are present unless you want to fill up from the taps in the toilets. Worth checking out if you need to fill in a few hours or want to escape the heat.Written 28 November 2023
- Iconic bridge in the middle of Brisbane crossed it a few times more than needed but it was a cool thing to go and see do the climb if you canWritten 14 October 2023
- I walked here from the South bank taking in some spectacular views across the river and CBD. Definitely worth the trip up to the parkWritten 7 November 2023
- This was just a couple blocks from the W hotel that we stayed at W while in Brisbane. It’s immediately next to the City Hall and King George Square. There are lots of shops and food options here. Interesting for us is that a lot of the stores were American stores and brands. There’s definitely a lot of American influence in the Australian cities. This a nice place to walk around looking in store and have a bite to eat. We did this on the morning that we were leaving on a redeye flight back to the states so we didn’t spend as much time here as we probably would have liked to.Written 7 November 2023
- I'm not going to write a review as such. Everyone that goes here will have their own reason for doing so. Here are some of my photos.Written 12 November 2023