16 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- When a hotel cancelled a family dinner we had booked for an engagement party we moved to Hillstone - the last minute rush of preparations was handled excellently by Rebecca and the staff - the service on the evening was delightful and we had a lovely timeWritten 4 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thoroughly enjoyed the venue.Very friendly
and knowledgeable stafff and available technology is fantastic. Came down for some lessons with son and had a fantastic time with Zac Chipperfield who gave us great feedback and advise on our game.We will be back👍Written 13 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Hour n half playing 18 holes of Putt Putt mini golf with drinks served while playing. Fun atmosphere, lotsa laughs and good vibes. They went all out for Halloween. Thanks Victoria ParkWritten 22 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Discovered by accident on a last minute hunt for a casual 18 holes with my wife, from the helpful pro-shop staff to the beautiful course we had a great time. made more so by the very in expensive rates, I have returned taking overseas visitors for a round and now see it popping up on the Qantas Golf club news letters.Written 11 November 2018
- Great views of the city and very challenging put put or mini golf course. After a great game lunch at the bistro was excellent with great service.Written 22 August 2023
- Bulimba Golf club is our first time visiting here. There is a restaurant for lunch and dinner. There is Pig racing going on that day, and we had a lot of fun. Maybe, next time will be here for golf.Written 7 August 2019
- $100 for two adult players and a motorised cart is cheaper than Victoria Park. It’s challenging not crazy long but the greens are in excellent condition considering it’s been dry. The fairways are holding nicely too. No alcohol on the course is sad, I guess maybe behaviour of few has spoiled it for rest of the responsible social golfers.Written 4 October 2018
- If you hook a ball you will enjoy this course. The course itself is in good condition and plays well. Very tight in some areas, you need to keep it in the fairway.Written 7 May 2013
- Although it's bad enough splicing a ball into a water hazard this golf course has its own resident shark to stop you from getting your ball out :)
Overall this course is quite challenging and the staff are always friendly. After your round of golf at the club house relax on the massive deck overlooking the lake for a quiet beer or 2.
Prices are very reasonable compared to most golf clubs :)Written 11 August 2016
- Great golf course with good weekend night food. The course is looking great. Rotational food trucks serve great food on Friday nights. Enjoy an open fire in a comfy loungeWritten 17 June 2022
- Not to be confused with Oxley Golf CLUB, Oxley Golf Complex is not a full golf course, but rather offers a little bit of everything. There is a basic driving range and mini golf course and, around the back, there is a chip&put course plus a short 9-hole golf course. The chip&put course is possibly the best feature and is fun to do for something different or to practice your short game. The rest are nothing spectacular but, it is simple and fun and it's nice to have so many options in one place. Good for couples, small groups, even a staff get-together.Written 21 January 2019
- I was expecting more from this golf course. The best part was the beautiful bushland surrounds; the course would have been so much more enjoyable to play on if more maintenance had been done on the pathways between holes. Just a little too rugged for comfort, and for the price paid.Written 14 March 2015
- Decided to get back into golf after a decade and am taking lessons with Corey Jeucken - he is coach from Virginia Golf Club who are now the managers of the centre. He is excellent. After my coaching hour he left me with a bucket of balls and I had a great practise time. OK, the facilities do need improvement but the atmosphere is friendly and, after all, you are only hitting balls to a target!Written 16 July 2018
- Great course, lovely staff and well presented club house which was recently renovated and looks great.Written 9 November 2023