9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Wanted cycle on rent over weekend. Mark and Jake are very helpful and gave a neatly serviced bike. Extension was given with minimal fees.
Helmet, front and rear lights and lock was provided in the same cost of 39 AUD/day.
Recommend this shop to all bikers.
Brisbane is good city for cyclistsWritten 14 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Leighton provided a wonderfully informative tour of Brisbane. The tastes of Australia morning tea at Southbank was a nice touch too. A fabulous way to see Brisbane. Thumbs Up !!Written 12 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great cheap, environmentally friendly fun way to travel around Brisbane. Unfortunately their web based booking system need to be updated, as I had a problem where my casual pass commenced immediately when I booked in advance. After several messages to the Brisbane Council they ended up refunding me.Written 29 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous experience. Everything was set up for us and looked so lovely. The bed was a high queen air bed, and soooo comfortable. The linen smelt lovely and the colours were just beautiful. Highly recommend. The team are really friendly and helpful too!Written 23 July 2023
- It was late on a Thursday afternoon when a friend and I decided we wanted to go kayaking the next day. After a quick but thorough search of the different businesses that rent kayaks in SEQ we found Brizyak Kayak Hire - the only company we could find that offered sturdy sea kayaks. I contacted Mitch and the whole hiring process could not have been easier.
Mitch had the kayaks ready to launch when we arrived at 9am. He was incredibly helpful with tips about where we should head - even letting us know about the changing tides and direction and strength of the forecast winds. He was then ready and waiting when we got back.
The kayaks were brilliant - very sturdy (at no point over the 4 hours was a there a point I worried about tipping) and the rudders made maneuvering so easy and fun.
The Pumicestone Passage was a beautiful place to kayak and I will definitely be recommending and using this business again!! :)Written 22 September 2018
- Whilst the tour operators knew their stuff they could not really show us anything interesting other than one eagle !! And it was a water trip ? Great for exercise and the kayaking experience alone but no real actionWritten 28 March 2016