5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We decided to see the 'Qld to a T' exhibition through their T-towels display & we were pleasantly surprised. We enjoyed looking back over time through the various T-towels displayed...who could forget Joh & Flo Bjelke Petersen for a laugh or two?Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Modern, spacious with friendly, helpful staff. Well located with fantastic facilities, technology and services on offer. Plenty of tables and excellent quiet area for study. You can easily spend a couple of hours here.Written 27 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Saw this place and stopped for a quick visit to get out of the heat and into the air conditioning. Staff were very attentive and helpful. There is a small little cafe where you can sit and have coffee if you like. If you had the time you could spend a few hours there.Written 17 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoyed it. There was even a tree (fake tree probably made of cardboard or paper) in the kids section! I found the DVD that I was looking for! There's even a park outside. It has a tree with long branch and some wooden poles are attached to it to make it safe for all ages to go on it. Lots of fun and different fun things to do at the park. And when you borrow a book out of the library, you can read it at the park because there's shady spots and seating. There's a cafe and ice cream at the park so buy some food at the park and take it into the library. Really big sign so you won't miss it. Easy to find.Written 25 November 2018