9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Awesome staff, our bus driver Mea was very cool. Service was accomodating and reliable. Thanks again!Written 26 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service between Byron Bay and Noosa. Half the time of the Greyhound and in much more comfort. Driver is very entertaining and made this one of the most memorable and enjoyable parts of my Oz trip. Highly recommended!!!Written 19 October 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I would like to acknowledge the excellent service we received today from Redair. The driver went out of his way with customer service and helped us with our luggage from Br isbane airport to his car. He then carried our luggage to the lift in our apartment building where we live at Redcliffe. We also had had the same driver take us to the airport two weeks ago and was so impressed with his professional manner it led us to book Redair for our return trip.
We will certainly be using them a gain.Written 15 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Booked Escape Shuttles to visit Thunderbird Park at Tamborine Mountain. Steve was a great driver: on time, very knowledgeable about the area and flexible with our change of plans due to inclement weather. It was an enjoyable visit to a beautiful part of Queensland ... thank you Steve for your fantastic service!Written 4 January 2021
- We booked a 24 seater bus to provide a ride for our wedding guests from the airport to their accommodation. The driver showed up on time and was very friendly. It was a pleasant journey. We also had excellent customer service from Lisa throughout the booking process. She was efficient, accommodating and kind. So happy we chose this company for the guest transportation - thank you!Written 14 November 2018
- Friendly price and luxury service , professional Aussie driver ,Inside the bus so comfy feel safe like a home.Written 30 November 2018
- Well you can book as a family or individual on one of their pre-set tours or if you have a group, like we did you can book a bus for the day.
The group was Newmarket Bocce club, we had 42 passengers and we travelled to Toowoomba for the Festival of Flowers weekend.
The driver Brenton was absolutely fantastic and our hostess Margaret was superb, funny and knowledgeable.
So we went to Spring Bluff, the champion house, Laurel bank and many more places. The flowers were absolutely beautiful.
We had lunch at the Toowoomba Sports Club and that was great.
WOW, what a perfect day. Perfect weather, perfect driver and host, perfect company. We left Brisbane at 8am and returned at 6pm.
If your after a great day then go on a tour with this great coach company and you will have a great time.Written 29 September 2018
- Booking the pick up was easy. Communication was excellent with a confirmation email the day before the event. 1st Class Transfers were spot on time and it the driver, John was very friendly. I great service that takes the worry out of driving particularly when visiting a winery. The return trip was equally comfortable.Written 17 October 2018
- "Emily" the 1948 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn created the atmosphere from the very beginning for an elegant wedding ceremony. Your service was exceptional and the bride was ecstatic with her entry to this very special occasion in her life - Thank you Keith and Tic Tac Tours for your excellent service - Kelli & PeterWritten 3 December 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These experiences are best for bus transportation in Brisbane:
- Croc Express to Australia Zoo from Brisbane HB7
- Brisbane Airport Arrival Shuttle Transfer to the Sunshine Coast Hotels/addresses
- Brisbane Departure Transfer Shuttle from Hotel to Brisbane Airport
- Brisbane City Highlights Sightseeing Tour
- Brisbane Airport to Brisbane City Round-trip Shuttle Transfer