Public Transportation Systems
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- When the train is running it is great. Inexpensive and fast and comfortable to get anywhere in Brisbane. Although there's no luggage area I never have a problem finding a place for my luggage. The issue I have is that there seems to be track work way too often with the airtrain shut down half the time I want to use it. When the train is shut down there is a replacement bus, but the bus only goes between the airport and Roma Street, so if you're going anywhere else it is inconvenient. Being that Brisbane is going through major transportation upgrades I expect this track work will be going on for some time.Written 8 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Queenslanders really do railways well … helpful ( if not always friendly) staff. The environment is clean, announcements are clear and information is forthcoming.
Central station is superbly located where you step off the train and you are practically in the city centre. The moment you arrive here you feel like you are somewhere special.Written 5 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Trains are reliable but the buss I needed to catch didn’t show up twice
it is only meant to show up once every 30 minute
so I had to take a different bus and walk for 18 minutesWritten 18 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These places are best for mass transportation systems in Brisbane:See more mass transportation systems in Brisbane on Tripadvisor