10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Went to see Michael McIntrye yesterday evening. Now my partner says I don't have a sense of humour! I know I do but it is a different sense of humour - a Michel McIntyre sense of humour. OMG I haven't laughed like that in ages. A very talented comedian and whilst I have seen many of his videos on You Tube he delivered an original show with original scripting and the whole place loved it. Glad he still manage to mention his wife and children although they are now growing up and are young men. Lots of places to eat although drinks were a bit expensive and had to pay for parking which we didn't realise so perhaps it should be included in the ticket cost? However had a fantastic night .... loved it!!!Written 17 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brilliant performance by Ray Chen in a homecoming playing the Paganini violin concerto no 1
Go and see him wherever you are worldwide
He reinforced his Aussie street cred with a haunting rendition of Waltzing Matilda as an encore.
QSO were fabulous back up and then showed off with a lively and precise performance of Holtz's The Planets.
QSO is a must for lovers of classical music visiting BrisbaneWritten 23 July 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went here for a concert and it was very beautiful and easy to get to. Parking is a little tricky but try to get there early or get a lift.Written 12 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Downstairs is packed with people crowded around the bar, upstairs takes you to a smaller area of lounge seating and small drinks bar, and at the back is an open area to sit and drink. They play house music, cocktails and no cover charge. Good mix of people, relaxed environment to mix and chat in the quieter areas.Written 15 March 2017
- Two local accomplished actors take you on a short 1 hour walking tour of the history of Brisbane, it's literature and songs. Its funny and informative. The children won't get bored and the adults will be stimulated.Written 30 August 2017